Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|Reward||Hasty Veggie Cream Soup|
The Quest begins when Link speaks to Koko while she is standing at the pot in Kakariko's kitchen. Koko wishes to make some Hasty Veggie Cream Soup for her younger sister Cottla, but panics when she realizes that she has no Swift Carrots to use. Link can offer to help her by fetching some, which she will be grateful for. Koko says that she only needs one and she will wait for Link to get it. However, she will point out that once night rolls around, she will need to go home. If Link takes too long, Koko will go home for the night and he will have to return during the daytime when she goes back to the kitchen. Should Link refuse to help her or withholds carrots, Koko will call him cold and become depressed.
Koko continues to chastise herself for being so forgetful and begins to think she is a bad sister who can't look after Cottla the way their mother could. If Link has a Swift Carrot on his person, Koko will be able to tell and gets excited. Once Link hands one over, she happily thanks him and begins to cook.  As soon as dinner is finished, she will give some to Link to reward him for his help, ending the Quest.
Koko will go on to say that she intends to keep experimenting in the kitchen to become an excellent cook like their mother.
|1||Today's special is hasty veggie cream soup! At least, that's what Koko had in mind, but she forgot to stock up on swift carrots, the key ingredient. |
Hasty veggie cream soup is her little sister Cottla's favorite meal, and Koko hates to see her cry. If only she had some swift carrots...
|Complete||Koko was panicking after forgetting to stock up on swift carrots for the hasty veggie cream soup. But now that she has the ingredients she needs, there's a big smile on both Koko's and Cottla's faces.|
/////Koko's Recipe Corner/////
One serving of hasty veggie cream soup:
Add rock salt and fresh milk to a bowl of swift carrots. Heat and stir to taste.
- "Koko's Kitchen" — Adventure Log (Breath of the Wild)
- "...OH, NO! Koko is all out of swift carrots! But...Koko promised to make Cottla some hasty veggie cream soup..." — Koko (Breath of the Wild)
- "[I'll bring you some.] Thank you! So much!" — Koko (Breath of the Wild)
- "OK, Koko just needs one swift carrot! Just one and Koko can get cookin'! Koko will be waiting for you here!" — Koko (Breath of the Wild)
- "Though, once it gets dark out, Koko will have to head home..." — Koko (Breath of the Wild)
- "Oooh, that's cold..." — Koko (Breath of the Wild)
- "Koko promised to make Cottla some hasty veggie cream soup... But silly Koko forgot the swift carrots! Koko is supposed to take Mother's place for Cottla... Koko is a bad big sister..." — Koko (Breath of the Wild)
- "...Huh? HUH?! Koko smells swift carrots..." — Koko (Breath of the Wild)
- "Is that...a swift carrot?! Thank you so much! So very much! Now Koko can make dinner for Cottla... Yeah! Time to get cookin'!" — Koko (Breath of the Wild)
- "Ooooh, it came out perfect! Here, please have some! Koko's treat!" — Koko (Breath of the Wild)
- "Koko wants to try cooking different things so Koko can be a great chef, just like Mother!" — Koko (Breath of the Wild)