|Era||Era of the Hero of Time|
All three brothers are very intelligent, and they serve as the instructors of Ocarina of Time's game mechanics, presenting them clearly without patronizing the listener (one of them even prepares Link for the lengthy lecture he is about to begin). They hang out inside their house near the Forest Training Center, always ready to help out inexperienced players, giving out somewhat useful information on how to use the sword.
Their physical figure is that of a male Kokiri model: typical Kokiri apparel with hats pointing up, locks of hair covering their eyes, and a mellow smile with a slight overbite. Their guardian fairies change color, much like that of other Kokiri.
- Given that they live near the Forest Training Center and that the Kokiri Sword's chest sits near a signpost advertizing the Know-It-All Brothers' services, it is possible that the Know-It-All Brothers own or manage the training center. Thus, it is also possible that the Kokiri in the Training Center is actually a fourth Know-It-All Brother.
|Names in Other Regions|
|Japanese||ものしり兄弟 (Monoshiri Kyōdai)||Know-It-All Brothers|
|ChineseSI||无所不知兄弟 (Wúsuǒbùzhī Xiōngdí)||Know-It-All Brothers|
|FrenchCA||Frères Tis-Jos-Connaissants||Know-It-All Brothers|
|FrenchEU||Frères Je-Sais-Tout||Know-It-All Brothers|
|German||Allwissende Brüder||All-knowing brothers|
|SpanishLA||Hermanos Sabelotodo||Know-It-All Brothers|
- "If you want to know about the map and items, just ask me. But don't ask unless you want to hear a long explanation." — One of the Know-It-All Brothers (Ocarina of Time)
- "Since the Great Deku Tree withered, more meanies have been appearing in the forest... I'm scared!" — One of the Know-it-all Brothers (Ocarina of Time)
- "Since a fair wind has begun to blow, I'm sure Link will return soon!" — One of the Know-it-all Brothers (Ocarina of Time)
- "Visit the Know-It-All Brothers for any of your Swordfighting Questions." — Signpost (Ocarina of Time)