The King's Tomb, also referred to as The King's Grave in the The Official Nintendo Player's Guide entry for The Adventure of Link, is a location in The Adventure of Link located in the Graveyard and to the southwest of the Mido Town. It can be assumed that this is the burial site of the fallen King of Hyrule who once used the entire Triforce to govern the kingdom of Hyrule. The King's Tomb can be easily spotted as being a lone cross in the middle of the entire Graveyard.
Error of Ruto Town tells Link of a secret tunnel to the south of King's Tomb that leads to the Island Palace.
- In the Japanese version of the game, the King's Tomb area features different colors and a darker sky. Instead of the old woman, there are a few Bots and a Goriya. This area was moved a few spaces southwest from the King's Tomb in the international versions.
| Names in Other Regions
||オウノハカ (Ou no Haka)
The King's Tomb in the Famicom Disk System version
- ↑ "THIS IS KINGS TOMB" — An old woman in King's Tomb (The Adventure of Link)
- ↑ "The route that leads you to the island can be found in a place called "The King's Grave"." (The Official Nintendo Player's Guide (Nintendo of America) pg. 44)
- ↑ "SOUTH OF KINGS TOMB IN MIDO IS A TUNNEL." — Error (The Adventure of Link)
- ↑ "...And then head Southwest to the Old King's Tomb..." (The Legend of Zelda (Valiant Comics) pg. 5 [Missing in Action])