King's Tomb is a location in The Adventure of Link.[note 1] It is located in the Graveyard and to the southwest of the Mido Town. The King's Tomb can be easily spotted as being a lone cross in the middle of the entire Graveyard.
Error of Ruto Town tells Link of a secret tunnel to the south of King's Tomb that leads to the Island Palace.
- In the Japanese version of the game, the King's Tomb area features different colors and a darker sky. Instead of the old woman, there are a few Bots and a Goriya. This area was moved a few spaces southwest from the King's Tomb in the international versions.
| Names in Other Regions
||オウノハカ (Ou no Haka)
The King's Tomb in the Famicom Disk System version
- ↑ King's Tomb was referred to as The King's Grave in . However, as this contradicts the name given in Encyclopedia, it is not considered Canon.
- ↑ Encyclopedia (Dark Horse Books) pg. 224
- ↑ (Nintendo Co., Ltd.) pg. 44
- ↑ "SOUTH OF KINGS TOMB IN MIDO IS A TUNNEL." — Error (The Adventure of Link)
- ↑ "...And then head Southwest to the Old King's Tomb..." (The Legend of Zelda (Valiant Comics) pg. 5 [Missing in Action])