Dodging 50% of hits
Taking double damage
Location and Uses
The Cursed Tights are the ugly and irremovable Outfit that was foist upon Princess Styla by Lady Maud prior to the events of the game. Once Link is able to remove the Outfit by lifting its curse, Princess Styla and King Tuft present it to him as his promised reward. Wearing the Cursed Tights causes Link to take double damage from Enemies and most Traps, but allows him to automatically dodge 50% of hits. The resulting average of these two effects is that Link takes the same amount of damage as usual, though subject to chance.
- If any of the Links are wearing the Cursed Tights when the trio confronts Lady Maud in The Lady's Lair or the Sky Temple, she will briefly compliment them on their style ahead of the battle.
|Names in Other Regions|
- Encyclopedia (Dark Horse Books) pg. 120
- "When the smoke cleared, Styla was met with a terrible sight, followed by the witch's voice in her pretty head: "A perfect outfit for a perfect princess." This cursed outfit of ultimate ugliness could not be removed no matter how the princess tried." — N/A (Tri Force Heroes)
- "[Link]! Please take this as well. As promised, one fully swell reward!
How's that? You must be overjoyed to receive such a one-of-a-kind collector's item! Gahahaha!" — King Tuft (Tri Force Heroes)
- "Slightly used tights!
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Luckier than Lucky Loungewear... But you'll receive double damage. Curses!" — Catalog (Tri Force Heroes)
- "Your clothes may be fab, but you clearly don't "get it." I'd weep for you if tears weren't so last season." — Lady Maud (Tri Force Heroes)
- "I see some amazing clothes on your unworthy bodies this time...but those accessories! Pah! How horrid! You still have a long way to go." — Lady Maud (Tri Force Heroes)