Kilton is a monster fanatic who owns the Fang and Bone traveling shop where he sells monster-related wares. Kilton is first heard of through rumors told by travelers about a shop specializing in monsters set on the "left eye" of Skull Lake in Deep Akkala. Hoz, the guard of the East Akkala Stable, will also be searching for him. Speaking to Hoz will begin the Side Quest, "A Shady Customer", which tasks Link with taking a picture of Kilton for him.
When first spoken to, Kilton is seen searching for something in the back of his shop. He then notices Link's scent, suspecting it is a monster and turns around to be startled before recognizing him. Kilton will then offer to exchange monster parts for Mon, a currency invented by him, which can be used to purchase various wares from his shop. Kilton can be found every night from 9:00 PM to 5:00 AM near every village. If Link is still around after 5:00 AM, he will stay until spoken to, at which time he will bid his farewell and suddenly disappear. During the day, the spots where Kilton appears are marked by a signpost.
Apart from his merchant activity, Kilton is particularly interested in the scent of rare monsters. After defeating Calamity Ganon, if Link has slayed every Overworld Boss of a single type at least once, Kilton will notice the scent and award Link with a Medal of Honor associated with that boss.
|Names in Other Regions|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- Creating a Champion pg. 95
- "Recently I've been hearing about a suspicious guy named Kilton... He runs a shop called Fang and Bone." — Hoz (Breath of the Wild)
- "Kilton" — N/A (Breath of the Wild)
- "This smells like Bokoblin or maybe... I see... That's a shame." — Kilton (Breath of the Wild)
- "Mon is a currency I invented to destabilize the market and fight the establishment!" — Kilton (Breath of the Wild)
- "You—! You've defeated every last Stone Talus! Oh, you are FRAGRANT, my friend. It smells like there's a Stone Talus standing right in front of me!" — Kilton (Breath of the Wild)