Kiah Toza Shrine
|Kiah Toza Shrine|
The interior of Kiah Toza Shrine
|Game(s)||Breath of the Wild|
|Main Item||Medoh's Emblem|
Entrance to the Shrine
Kiah Toza Shrine is found in the Hebra Mountains at the Pikida Stonegrove as part of the Main Quest, "EX Champion Revali's Song". To access the Shrine, Link must quickly Shield Surf through a series of blue rings from Hebra Peak to Pikida Stonegrove. Each ring disappears after a period of time, forcing Link to start over from the beginning if he misses one. After passing through the last ring, the Ancient Shrine will rise up from beneath the snow. As Link enters the Shrine, he is greeted by the Shrine's Monk, Kiah Toza.
Kiah Toza Shrine consists of a large structure the continually generates a large stone sphere that begins to roll down a series of contraptions to the bottom. Link must alter the sphere's path to keep it rolling by using his Magnesis, Stasis, and Cryonis Runes, as well as stepping on Switches. Once the sphere has reached the pedestal at the end, a large portcullis will open that leads to the end of the Shrine. Link can also find a Treasure Chest containing a Falcon Bow at the top of the structure by using Cryonis on a stone block to reach a ladder. Upon approaching Kiah Toza, the Monk rewards Link with a Medoh's Emblem. If this is the first or second Shrine that has rewarded Link with this Emblem, the Monk will then tell Link he must collect three and state how may remain. If it is the third Shrine to reward him with Medoh's Emblem, the Monk will tell him to go to Divine Beast Vah Medoh.
- "To you who sets foot in this shrine... I am Kiah Toza. In the name of the Goddess Hylia, I offer this trial." — INVALID OR MISSING TERM (Breath of the Wild)
- "Your resourcefulness in overcoming this trial speaks to the promise of the hero. In the name of the Goddess Hylia, I bestow upon you this gift... Medoh's Emblem." — INVALID OR MISSING TERM (Breath of the Wild)
- "Collect three emblems to open the path to a new challenge." — INVALID OR MISSING TERM (Breath of the Wild)
- "Two remain..." — INVALID OR MISSING TERM (Breath of the Wild)
- "One remains..." — INVALID OR MISSING TERM (Breath of the Wild)
- "Now that you have collected three emblems, you must go to Divine Beast Vah Medoh..." — INVALID OR MISSING TERM (Breath of the Wild)