From Zelda Wiki, the Zelda encyclopedia
Key may refer to any of the following:
- Bedroom Key, the Big Key from Snowpeak Ruins in Twilight Princess.
- Big Key, also known as Boss Key, a recurring item used to open boss doors.
- Dungeon Key, items used to enter different dungeons in Link's Awakening and the Oracle series.
- Ghost Key, an item in Phantom Hourglass.
- Great Key, items used to enter Vaati's Palace in Four Swords.
- King's Key, an item in Phantom Hourglass.
- Library Key, item used to enter the Eyeglass Island Library in Oracle of Ages.
- Key Bandit Poe, an enemy in Tri Force Heroes.
- Key Block, a type of lock.
- Key Cavern, a dungeon in Link's Awakening.
- Key Master, an enemy in Spirit Tracks.
- Key Shard, items used to form a Big Key in Twilight Princess.
- Magical Key, an item in The Legend of Zelda and The Adventure of Link.
- Room Key, a item in Majora's Mask.
- Small Key, a recurring item used to open locked doors.
- Spare Key, an item in The Minish Cap.
- Sun Key, an item in Phantom Hourglass.