Kee Dafunia is a Sheikah Monk who serves the Goddess Hylia. Following the first Great Calamity and the ostracism of the Sheikah 10,000 years prior to Breath of the Wild, Kee Dafunia became a Monk and constructed an Ancient Shrine to help prepare Link against the threat of Calamity Ganon.
The Kee Dafunia Shrine is activated during the "EX Champion Mipha's Song" Main Quest, at which point it can then be entered by someone bearing a Sheikah Slate. When Link enters the Shrine, he is greeted by the Monk and is offered the Shrine's Trial in the name of Hylia. If Link completes the Trial, Kee Dafunia praises him and rewards the Hylian Champion with a Ruta's Emblem. If this is the first or second Monk that has rewarded Link with a Ruta's Emblem, the Monk will then tell him that he must collect three and state how many remain. If they are the third Monk to reward him with a Ruta's Emblem, Kee Dafunia will tell him to go to Divine Beast Vah Ruta. Afterwards, their body will fade away.
|Names in Other Regions|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- Creating a Champion pg. 370
- "To you who sets foot in this shrine... I am Kee Dafunia. In the name of the Goddess Hylia, I offer this trial." — Kee Dafunia (Breath of the Wild)
- Creating a Champion pg. 368
- Creating a Champion pg. 375
- "Your resourcefulness in overcoming this trial speaks to the promise of the hero. In the name of the Goddess Hylia, I bestow upon you this gift... Ruta's Emblem." — Kee Dafunia (Breath of the Wild)
- "Collect three emblems to open the path to a new challenge." — Kee Dafunia (Breath of the Wild)
- "Two remain..." — Kee Dafunia (Breath of the Wild)
- "One remains..." — Kee Dafunia (Breath of the Wild)
- "Now that you have collected three emblems, you must go to Divine Beast Vah Ruta..." — Kee Dafunia (Breath of the Wild)