Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|Era||Era of the Great Voyage|
Kayo was once the assistant of Astrid, the Fortune-Teller at the Isle of Ember. He was the only one who knew how to open Astrid's back room in her basement. Upon finding the remains of Kayo on the easternmost point of the island, his ghost appears and informs Link how to open the room. After freeing Astrid, Kayo asks Link to continue to look after her. Later on, upon returning to the island, Link finds Kayo has been properly buried. His spirit stays on the island, however, and helps Link find two Treasure Maps.
|Names in Other Regions|
|Japanese||カシヅク (Kashizuku)||From 傅く (Kashizuku).|
- "Link, this is Kayo's journal. Looks like he traveled to the east side of the island! Let's go that way too!" — Ciela (Phantom Hourglass)
- Encyclopedia (Dark Horse Books), pg. 282
- "You have freed Astrid! For that, I thank you... Please continue to look after her for me..." — Kayo (Phantom Hourglass)
- "To thank you for rescuing Astrid, let me share some valuable information... A map is buried...here. May it be of help to you..." — Kayo (Phantom Hourglass)
- "There is another treasure map on this island... It is buried in the basement of Astrid's house..." — Kayo (Phantom Hourglass)
- "The Ghost Ship came to our island a few days ago. . . . I haven't seen Kayo since then..." — Astrid (Phantom Hourglass)
- "If you believe in fate... then it's not so bad. I do feel much lighter! Of graver concern, though, is what's happened to Astrid... It haunts me!" — Kayo (Phantom Hourglass)