- Not to be confused with Old Kasuto.
Features and Overview
Kasuto is found in the eastern woods of the area and is revealed upon hitting a patch of grass with the Hammer. One of the Old Women living here approaches Link and, if the young hero has three out of the four Magic Containers, she will invite him inside her house to claim the fourth and last Magic Container. Link can find a hint written on a wall in one of the empty houses which reveals the location of a Bowl of Hearts near the shore of Three-Eye Rock.
In the second area of Kasuto is a house with its door wide open. The chimney inside the house has an entrance to it, and entering it leads Link to an Old Man who teaches him the Spell. Using this new-found spell at the edge of town causes a temple to rise from the ground which houses the Magical Key.
- Kasuto features one of the rare occasions where Link is shown speaking; when trying to enter the chimney, Link says, "LOOKS LIKE I CAN GET IN THE FIREPLACE."
- Kasuto and Old Kasuto are named after an unseen sage.
|Names in Other Regions|
|Japanese||ヒミツノマチカスト (Himitsu no Machi Kasuto)|
|FrenchEU||Ville Cachée de Kasuto|
|German||Verlorene Stadt Kasuto|
- Encyclopedia (Dark Horse Books) pg. 109 (TAoL)
- "HIDDEN TOWN OF KASUTO" — Sign (The Adventure of Link)
- "DO YOU HAVE THE 7 MAGIC CONTAINERS" — Old Woman (The Adventure of Link)
- "YOU DESERVE MY HELP. FOLLOW ME." — Old Woman (The Adventure of Link)
- "EAST OF TRIPLE EYE ROCK AT SEASHORE." — N/A (The Adventure of Link)
- "REMEMBER THE MAGIC WORD." — Old Man (The Adventure of Link)
- "THERE IS A SECRET AT EDGE OF TOWN." — Old Woman (The Adventure of Link)
- "LOOKS LIKE I CAN GET IN THE FIREPLACE." — Link (The Adventure of Link)
- Encyclopedia (Dark Horse Books) pg. 61 (TAoL)
|Major locations in The Adventure of Link|
Click on a location