Karson is an employee of Bolson Construction in East Necluda. He can initially be found attempting to demolish Link's House in Hateno Village. He tells Link that the former owner of the house left to serve at Hyrule Castle and never returned, so he is carrying out the Village's collective decision to clear the land for development. If Link offers to buy the house, Karson will direct him to his boss, Bolson.
Karson will admit to Link that he was hired by Bolson Construction thanks to his name ending in "-son," a requirement for all employees of the company. This inadvertently provides a hint for the Side Quest "From the Ground Up", a Quest to build the population of Tarrey Town in Akkala.
If Link offers to buy the house from Bolson, Karson will cease work on the house and sit underneath a tree nearby, awaiting Bolson's orders. There, he will admit to Link that he finds his construction work to be hard and he idolizes Hudson's ability to work quickly. He also expresses surprise at Link's initiative to purchase a house at his age. Upon the complete purchase of the house, Karson will begin to renovate the house alongside Bolson for a fee of 100 Rupees per addition.
The first half of Karson's name is a variation of the Scandinavian name Karr, which means "reluctant", "curly haired", and "obstinate". 
|Names in Other Regions|
- "Karson" — N/A (Breath of the Wild)
- "Phew... This house isn't looking any less demolished despite all the effort... [Who are you?] I just started at Bolson Construction. Name is Karson!" — Karson (Breath of the Wild)
- "Mornin' there! Another day, another rupee! [What are you doing?] Workin', as you can see! This old house has been abandoned. Everyone in Hateno Village agreed we should demolish it." — Karson (Breath of the Wild)
- "The old owner apparently went off to the castle to report for service. Never came back, never wrote, so away it goes! [Hard work, huh?] Yep! And I wouldn't want it any other way, to be honest with ya." — Karson (Breath of the Wild)
- "[I'd buy this place!] Well, I'm not into real estate, so I can't really help you out there. If you're really interested in this place, you're gonna need to talk to the boss." — Karson (Breath of the Wild)
- "My trial period is done, and they finally hired me as an official member of the Bolson family! I'm so glad my name happens to end in "son," y'know? [...Son?] Yep, you heard me right! Apparently, your name has to end in "son" to work at Bolson Construction." — Karson (Breath of the Wild)
- "The boss there was saying he's really looking into expanding the business. But I'm wondering—just how many folks are out there with names ending in "son"? Maybe lots?" — Karson (Breath of the Wild)
- "I got the order to stop from the boss, so demolition is on hold for now... [That's great.] Hoo...it sure is." — Karson (Breath of the Wild)
- "Demolition is seriously hard work. But there are folks like Hudson who could bust through a house in one day... The guy's my hero." — Karson (Breath of the Wild)
- "So... I overheard you talking to the boss. Are you really gonna buy the house? [Yep, buyin' it!] Whoa! No way! That's incredible. And you even look younger than me... Not that it matters. We all have our own place to build. I'll just keep workin' hard the best way I know how!" — Karson (Breath of the Wild)
- "Lookin' mighty free there, eh?" — Karson (Breath of the Wild)
- Given Name KARR, behindthename.com.