|Era||Era of the Great Sea|
Kamo is an 18-year-old boy who lives on Windfall Island. During the day, he sits on the steps outside the Auction House. At night, he can be found stargazing near the School of Joy, where he will comment on the different constellations to Link if he looks at them using his Telescope. Speaking to him during the day causes him to complain about how no one understands him. Further insistence from Link prompts Kamo to challenge the young hero with bringing him a picture of his favorite thing to prove that Link comprehends how he feels. Taking a color Pictograph of the full moon and showing it to Kamo results in Link being rewarded with a Treasure Chart as thanks for helping him ease the pain in his troubled heart. Henceforth, Kamo claims to feel completely rejuvenated and thanks Link again for his role in helping lift his spirits.
After Anton and Linda begin dating, Link can speak to Kamo while stargazing at night to discover that he and Linda are childhood friends and that he is upset that she had feelings for someone else all the while, who happened to be one of Kamo's friends. However, he decides that there is little that can be done about it and apologizes to Link for any involvement he may have had.
Kamo is the only character on Windfall Island who remains outside during the endless night curse cast by Ganondorf. This grants him a minimal role in Link's quest to obtain Nayru's Pearl. If Link speaks to him, he mentions seeing a strange group heading toward the Bomb Shop, thus providing Link with a hint as to where to go next.
|Kamo (Figurine from The Wind Waker)|
|Birthplace: Windfall Island|
Years With No Girlfriend: 18
Ever the romantic, Kamo loves to gaze at the night sky. He and his dear friend Linda were once classmates at Mrs. Marie's School.
|Names in Other Regions|
- "Ever the romantic, Kamo loves to gaze at the night sky. He and his dear friend Linda were once classmates at Mrs. Marie's School." — Kamo Figurine (The Wind Waker)
- Encyclopedia (Dark Horse Books), pg. 258 (TWW)
- "You pesky little brat! Nobody understands how I feel! Do you hear me? Nobody! Not you! Not anybody!" — Kamo (The Wind Waker)
- "...Oh, really? Then how about a little test to see if you really do! I want you to show me a picture of the first perfectly round, pale thing you can think of. If you show me something that's exactly the same as my favorite thing, then you win, and I'll acknowledge...that you understand the inner workings of my heart and mind. It's quite a simple little riddle, isn't it? Quickly, now! Bring it to me!" — Kamo (The Wind Waker)
- "I know I caused you a lot of trouble, but...thanks! I really mean it! I want you to have this for all your efforts. Just a little reward for easing the pain of this troubled heart." — Kamo (The Wind Waker)
- "Wow! I feel totally rejuvenated, and its all because of you! ...Thanks a lot!" — Kamo (The Wind Waker)
- "If you want to know the truth, I'm actually a little...heartbroken...at the moment. I just can't shake this depression. See, I found out that my childhood friend Linda had her eyes on someone besides me all this time...And you know what's worse? He was my buddy! I just can't take it!" — Kamo (The Wind Waker)