Kairo is a traveling Goron merchant who can be found walking along the road near the Maw of Death Mountain in Eldin Canyon. He used to work at the Goron Hot Springs, but grew bored there and decided to travel the world as a merchant. He sells a limited selection of Gems at a fairly low price, which he dug up at Death Mountain. During rain, Kairo will sell rare Gems as well. As with all other merchants, he will buy items from Link as well.
If Link saves Kairo from monsters encountered along the route, he will sometimes give the hero a Fireproof Elixir in gratitude.
Wares and Pricing
- "Kairo" — N/A (Breath of the Wild)
- "I got plain sick and tired of working the Goron Hot Springs in Goron City, so I decided to just up and leave. I'm going to see the world! I want to see somewhere cold, I want to see green trees and hills!" — Kairo (Breath of the Wild)
- "I am more suited to the life of a traveling merchant for sure. The scenery is much nicer than the Goron Hot Springs." — Kairo (Breath of the Wild)
- "The chunks of ore I dug up from Death Mountain are pretty high quality. Take a look and you'll dig 'em too!" — Kairo (Breath of the Wild)
- "This weather has me in a rare mood to sell rare ore. How about a diamond? You interested in rare items?" — Kairo (Breath of the Wild)
- "I wonder how my old buddy Yunobo back in Goron City is doing. Nice guy, that Yunobo. Always a pleasure to chomp the ore with." — Kairo (Breath of the Wild)