As part of the Unified Community Platform project, this wiki and 38 others will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Minimal changes are expected as part of this migration. Read more here.
Kachoo is a Gerudo who manages the Inn at the Kara Kara Bazaar. She is upset that the Inn has been losing business ever since the Divine Beast Vah Naboris showed up in the Gerudo Desert. Kachoo assures Link that while the Divine Beast may be loud, the beds at the Inn are still comfy. If Link speaks to Kachoo while wearing the Gerudo Set, she says that the clothes look nice on him. After Link calms Naboris, Kachoo says that people can sleep soundly at the Inn now without the constant stomping.
|Names in Other Regions|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- "Kachoo" — N/A (Breath of the Wild)
- "Grrr... We've lost a lot of business ever since that Divine Beast started stomping out in the desert." — Kachoo (Breath of the Wild)
- "The sound of the Divine Beast walking might be loud, but the beds are still comfy. Do you want to stay?" — Kachoo (Breath of the Wild)
- "You know, those clothes look quite nice on you. Even on close examination, you look every bit the fine vai." — Kachoo (Breath of the Wild)
- "With the Divine Beast gone, you can sleep soundly without being woken up by constant stomping. Want to stay?" — Kachoo (Breath of the Wild)