Link using the Jump Strike.
Attacking multiple Enemies
The Jump Strike is the sixth Hidden Skill learned by Link. Link can learn this Hidden Skill by first finding a Howling Stone to awaken the White Wolf. The Howling Stone needed to learn the Jump Strike can be found high on a ledge while climbing up Snowpeak. After howling with the White Wolf, the White Wolf instructs Link to find him while in human form. The White Wolf also marks the location of where he can be found on Link's Map. Once Link returns to human form, he can find the White Wolf waiting in the back of the Kakariko Village Graveyard, just in front of the hole leading to the grave of King Zora. Approaching the White Wolf will return Link to the clouded area where the Hero's Spirit can teach Link the Jump Strike.
This Hidden Skill is an upgraded version of Link's already devastating Jump Slash, giving him a greater advantage against a group of enemies. Instead of tapping the Action Button while locked on to an enemy, holding the button will charge the Jump Slash to the upgraded Jump Strike. When the A Button is released, Link will jump into the air, swing his Sword left and right to knock any enemies in his path, and then slam his Sword into the ground, creating a shockwave that will knock down all enemies in range.
|Names in Other Regions|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- "But before we begin, I must test you to ensure you have mastered the last secret I taught you, the mortal draw." — Hero's Spirit (Twilight Princess HD)
- "One of the basic sword techniques is the jump attack. It inflicts great damage, but none would call it effective against multiple foes. To prepare the jump strike, prepare a jump attack, but focus power in your blade. The surge the blade releases can strike all enemies around you." — Hero's Spirit (Twilight Princess HD)
- "Very well. My sixth hidden skill is... The jump strike! Let it be hewn into your mind!" — Hero's Spirit (Twilight Princess HD)
- "Search for the statues that howl with the sound of the wind. Seek the sound that calls the spirit of the beast to awaken me again." — Hero's Spirit (Twilight Princess HD)
- "Let teachings of old pass to you... Take sword in hand and find me..." — White Wolf (Twilight Princess HD)
- "Lock on with , then press and hold . Wait for just the right time to release your strength!" — Hero's Spirit (Twilight Princess HD)
- "Carefully consider the distance of your enemies, and then focus your power with . Then release it!" — Hero's Spirit (Twilight Princess)