While attempting to locate Librari in the Royal Hyrule Library, Link is tasked with retrieving overdue Library Books, one of which is in the possession of Julietta. If Link enters her house during this time, there will be a note on her table addressed to Verona, her mother, stating that she is currently at Romio's house. If Link walks to the center of her house, Ezlo will point out the book on top of her bookshelves and state that the book can't be knocked down by ramming into it. If Link speaks to Julietta directly, she will commend Link for being a dedicated librarian but will ask him to retrieve it in her stead.
If Link speaks to Rolf while Minish-sized, he will complain about the heat produced by the fireplace and the fact that there are more people in his house, adding to the heat. In order to reach Julietta's house as Minish Link, the young hero must douse the flames in the fireplace with Bottled Water, revealing a pathway to the roof where Link may walk across the beam connecting the two houses.
From inside Julietta's house, Link must make his way up onto the top of the bookshelf while avoiding Scratcher, her Cat. Ezlo warns the young hero of the Cat, claiming that it looked at him as if it wanted to eat him. Once Link makes it past Scratcher, Ezlo will exclaim in relief. To retrieve the book, Link must only climb the small staircase leading to the top of the bookshelves, push the book off and return as a human to claim it.
|Young Couple (Figurine from The Minish Cap)|
|Romio and Julietta grew up next door to one another. They're dating now, but they plan to marry once they get their pets' approval.|
|Names in Other Regions|
- "My sister's back now. I guess she's supposed to stay in." — Jim (The Minish Cap)
- Encyclopedia (Dark Horse Books), pg. 271(TMC)
- "Thanks, arf! You put out the fire. But I'm still miffed at my master! I can't believe how long he's been hanging out with his girlfriend! Arf! Arf!" — Rolf (The Minish Cap)
- "Dear Mom. I'll be next door if you need me." — Julietta's note (The Minish Cap)
- "Hmn?! Say, look at that, Link! There's a book up on top of the bookcase! But how are we going to get it? We can't reach it, and we have no ladder. And I don't think just shaking the bookcase will make it fall, either. This presents an interesting problem, wouldn't you say?" — Ezlo (The Minish Cap)
- "Huh? A book from the library? A Hyrulean Bestiary, is that the one? Yeah, I checked it out a while ago. You came all this way to get it? Wow! You're one dedicated librarian! But... I don't know how to tell you this, but it's back at my house. Would you mind going there to get it? I just can't leave right now, see..." — Julietta (The Minish Cap)
- "It's too hot! Arf... The fireplace is too hot... Now there are even more people in here, and it's getting too hot to bear! What will it take to cool this place down!? Pant, pant, pant!" — Rolf (The Minish Cap)
- Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
- "Whoa! Did you see that cat looking at me?! I know it wants a piece of me!" — Ezlo (The Minish Cap)
- "Waaah! That really startled me! Everything's scary when you're small!" — Ezlo (The Minish Cap)
- "You got a library book called A Hyrulean Bestiary!" — N/A (The Minish Cap)