Journal of Various Worries
|Journal of Various Worries|
Location and Uses
The Journal of Various Worries is a book detailing the troubled thoughts of a number of villagers in Kakariko Village. As Impa is the chief of the Village, the book is located on a counter in her home. Link can read the book to get a glimpse at future side quests that will become available.
Next is an entry by Dorian, who is concerned over the appearance of Pikango and his search for the Great Fairy Fountain. Although he attempts to remain anonymous, he signs the entry as an "Anonymous Father of Two". As Dorian is the only man in Kakariko Village with two children, the signature exposes him.
Following Rola's entry is Lasli's, signed as "Struggling Shop Girl". She expresses her dissatisfaction with her life, despite her job keeping her occupied. Lasli writes that Fireflies are the only thing to truly make her happy, but she has been banned from walking at night and finds herself despairing without them.
The final entry in the Journal belongs to Paya, who signs the entry using the fruit that gave her her name, "Papaya". She brings up the Sheikah Heirloom handed down in her family, writing that she's been hearing voices concerning its purpose. Although she is fearful, Paya feels that this destiny is swiftly approaching.
|Well, my wife left me today. The last thing she said to me was: "What's more important, the Cuccos or me?!"
I chose the Cuccos.
- The Bow Master
|— Journal of Various Worries|
- "Journal of Various Worries" — N/A (Breath of the Wild)
- "Well, my wife left me today. The last thing she said to me was: "What's more important, the Cuccos or me?!" I chose the Cuccos." — Journal of Various Worries (Breath of the Wild)
- "A painter unfamiliar to any of us has arrived in the village. He claims he is searching for the Great Fairy's Fountain, but that's near where the village's spirit protector resides. We must make sure the outsider doesn't learn of the location of the fountain...or the two shrines near it." — Journal of Various Worries (Breath of the Wild)
- "The new guy in town looks like he really knows how to tune a bow. I hope he comes by and nocks an arrow for me. It's been WAAAY too long." — Journal of Various Worries (Breath of the Wild)
- "Day in, day out, I'm outside barking people into the shop. I don't mind, really. It's good money, and busying myself helps to numb the pain." — Journal of Various Worries (Breath of the Wild)
- "But the only thing that really helps me feel better is walking among the fireflies. Unfortunately, we've now been asked not to walk around at night because it's dangerous. I don't know how I can cope without the fireflies..." — Journal of Various Worries (Breath of the Wild)
- "Well... My name is Paya. Th-the reason I was named Paya is because I have a birthmark shaped like a papaya seed..." — Paya (Breath of the Wild)
- "There is a precious heirloom that has been passed down through my family for generations. Recently, I've begun to hear voices telling me that the heirloom has an important destiny." — Journal of Various Worries (Breath of the Wild)
- "It's going to happen soon. It makes me nervous, but I can feel it in my bones." — Journal of Various Worries (Breath of the Wild)