Jim artwork from Majora's Mask
In Majora's Mask, Jim is the leader of the Bombers Secret Society of Justice. He wears a red bandanna and uses a blowgun, which he can be seen shooting at a balloon styled after Majora's Mask in North Clock Town. He is a tough acting kid who is strict about the membership of his justice seeking group the Bombers, due to previous events with the Skull Kid. Though he comes off as a troublemaker at first, his actions and intentions are kind hearted. Jim is also an observant child, whom will sometimes react to Link's Masks when he knows information about an individual.
He seems to run his group with pride, and has little patience for people he would consider weak. In order to be considered a member of his group, Link must win at a game of Hide-and-Seek to prove himself worthy. If Link is not Human while obtaining the code to their Secret Hideout, Jim will begrudge the fact that he isn't allowed into his gang.
The Minish Cap
|Names in Other Regions|
|Japanese||ジム (Jimu)(MM)||Same as English.|
- Encyclopedia (Dark Horse Books), pg. 245(MM) & 271(TMC)
- "... Whaddya want, shrimp? I'm busy practicing with my blowgun!" — Jim (Majora's Mask 3D)
- "Don't mess with me!" — Jim (Majora's Mask 3D)
- "If you're really a Bomber, don't forget to solve people's problems with pride!" — Jim (Majora's Mask 3D)
- "What? Oh, a mask? I've seen a real Keaton near the slide!" — Jim (Majora's Mask 3D)
- "I used to see him at the Laundry Pool a lot" — Jim (Majora's Mask 3D)
- "Act your age! Don't be a crybaby!" — Jim (Majora's Mask 3D)
- "All right! Line up, guys! If you can find all five of us by tomorrow morning, I'll teach you the code!" — Jim (Majora's Mask)
- "Did you memorize the code? If only you were human...then I could make you a Bombers member... Too bad!" — Jim (Majora's Mask 3D)