|Era||The Era of Twilight|
Jaggle is a character in Twilight Princess.
Jaggle is the father of Malo and Talo and the husband of Pergie. He is usually found on a rock formation overlooking the river in his hometown, Ordon Village. Jaggle teaches Link about targeting, climbing vines, and Hawk Grass.
Jaggle does not allow his children to go into Faron Woods because it is dangerous; however, the two end up disobeying to chase after a monkey. After Talo is captured by the Bokoblins and is then saved by Link, Colin tells Rusl what happened, so when Jaggle hears of it, he scolds the two of them.
- If Link breaks enough Ordon Pumpkins around Jaggle, he will tell him to stop wasting food.
- The dolls lying on the second floor of his house bear resemblance to Beedle.[verification needed]
|Names in Other Regions|
- "If you're looking for my hubby, he took a break from working and went outside. I wouldn't be surprised if he's taking a nap somewhere..." — Pergie (Twilight Princess)
- "I suppose I should be apologizing to you for the trouble Talo and Malo caused you yesterday... They're a mischievous pair...but they'll always be a pair of angels to their father and me." — Pergie (Twilight Princess)
- "Yo, Link! Try talking to me from there with A while Z-targeting!" — Jaggle (Twilight Princess)
- "See that grass growing there on the edge of that rock? Haven't I seen you whistling with that stuff? I figured it was pretty rare to see it growing in a place like that, so I thought I'd let you know." — Jaggle (Twilight Princess)
- "Um, Link... You're not gonna mention this to my dad, are you? He's always telling me to never, EVER go into the forest, 'cause he says it's dangerous..." — Talo (Twilight Princess)
- "Talo and Malo went chasing like crazy people after that monkey. I can't keep up with those two..." — Beth (Twilight Princess)
- "Link! My son told me Talo disappeared into the woods and had not returned. I came as soon as I heard..." — Rusl (Twilight Princess)
- "Oh! Colin! Way to spoil everything by telling your dad. Nice job." — Talo (Twilight Princess)
- "Yeah, thanks a lot! We got scolded by our dad something awful. I thought it was never gonna end..." — Malo (Twilight Princess)
- "YO! DON'T WASTE FOOD!" — Jaggle (Twilight Princess)