|Use(s)||Understanding Minish language|
The Jabber Nut is an item in The Minish Cap.
Location and Uses
The Jabber Nut can be found within a barrel house inside the Minish Village. It allows Link to communicate with the Minish. Without the Jabber Nut, the Minish language sounds like gibberish to Link.
|Names in Other Regions|
|Japanese||ペララの実 (Perara no Mi)||Perara Fruit|
|French||Noix Blabla||Blabla Nuts|
- "You should be able to find one in the barrel house just south of here." — Festari (The Minish Cap)
- "You...seem to be having some trouble with our language, don't you? You could use a Jabber Nut. It will allow you to understand our tongue." — Festari (The Minish Cap)
- "You ate the Jabber Nut! Now you can understand the language of the Minish." — N/A (The Minish Cap)
- "Picoco pico ripico!" — Minish in the Minish Village (The Minish Cap)
- "It's a little different from the dialect I am most familiar with. I'm afraid I didn't catch most of what they said myself." — Ezlo (The Minish Cap)