Iza from Twilight Princess
Iza is the owner of the Rapids Ride minigame in the Lanayru Province. Although she is nice and kind to Link, her brother Coro mentions on how Wolf Link does not even compare to how scary she is. Moreover, Iza's Zora part-time worker comments that she has a short temper, also having a tendency to bribe people with whatever is lying around.
When Link first meets Iza, she will not let him rent a boat, saying that they are temporarily closed. However, after Link defeats the Shadow Beasts that appear near her shack, she invites him inside. She explains to him that she cannot rent boats because of an earlier rockfall damming up the river. Therefore, she asks Link for help. She gives Link a Bomb Bag and Arrows to make Bomb Arrows to destroy the boulders.
- If Link breaks the yellow jars hanging inside Iza's shack, she will demand that Link pays for them. She will also refuse service to Link until he agrees to pay 10 Rupees for them.
- After defeating the nearby Shadow Insect when the area is still covered in Twilight, Iza mentions how she wishes for a shiny prince to come by and solve all her problems. She does so while looking towards the sky with her hands together, then slumping down shaking her head.
|Names in Other Regions|
- "That's my older sister. That shot is from the day she caught herself a 17-inch Hyrule bass. Her name's Iza, by the way." — Hena (Twilight Princess)
- "But me, I'm not worried about you, little guy. My older sister is much scarier than you." — Coro (Twilight Princess)
- Encyclopedia (Dark Horse Books) pg. 276
- "When we were closed, my boss's temper only got worse and worse... It was a rough time for us all..." — Zora (Twilight Princess)
- "Yes, she tends to bribe people with whatever's lying around... So stingy, really..." — Zora (Twilight Princess)
- "Hm... A customer? Sorry, but we're temporarily closed." — Iza (Twilight Princess)
- "Well, what are we standing around jawing for? Come on inside!" — Iza (Twilight Princess)
- "Well, I USED to rent boats here, but then we had a rockfall and it dammed the river up. Yeah... I could sure use a helpful guy around at times like this... Yup, a handy guy would sure be a big help around here." — Iza (Twilight Princess)
- "I'll give you some bombs and arrows, so you just put 'em together and shoot bomb arrows at that thing." — Iza (Twilight Princess)
- "COM! PEN! SA! TION! 10 Rupees!" — Iza (Twilight Princess)
- "Oh, I can keep this up indefinitely until you pay, so I hope you're ready for the long haul, pal!" — Iza (Twilight Princess)
- "Golly.. What am I going to do?! The water's back, and I still can't get back in business... I wish some shiny prince would just show up and fix it all... ...Ah well." — Iza (Twilight Princess)