Isha is a character in Breath of the Wild.
Isha is a jeweler who manages the Jewelry Shop, Starlight Memories, in Gerudo Town. Link cannot access Starlight Memories until he completes the "Tools of the Trade" Side Quest. If Link speaks to Isha, she greets Link, but suggests that she is pressed for time and should not have greeted him. If Link asks what the problem is, she explains that she has run out of the Flint she needs to make her Shop's accessories. She then says that if someone would give her 10 Flint, she would offer a nice reward, but feels that no one would really do that for her. Isha says that she uses Rubies, Sapphires and other Gems to make the accessories and that each gem has a unique power that transfers into the wearer. However, without Flint, Isha cannot make any accessories. Link then receives the "Tools of the Trade" Side Quest and Isha apologizes that he came to the Shop for nothing. If Link attempts to give Isha the Flint without having enough, she appreciates the gesture but explains that she needs 10 of them to do anything. If Link gives her the 10 Flint she needs, she offers him a choice between three jeweled accessories for free. Isha will make Link either Topaz Earrings, a Sapphire Circlet or a Ruby Circlet. After this, the Side Quest is completed and Link can now access Starlight Memories. Link can purchase a variety of jewelry accessories from Isha here. According to Cara, the owner of Starlight Memories, Isha's real name is actually "Jewel," but she changed it out of embarrassment.
| Names in Other Regions
Isha in Starlight Memories
Isha at the start of "Tools of the Trade"
- ↑ "Isha" — N/A (Breath of the Wild)
- ↑ "Sav'aaq... Great! You got the last of my free time with that greeting." — Isha (Breath of the Wild)
- ↑ "Vasaaq... Not that I have any reason to be greeting people..." — Isha (Breath of the Wild)
- ↑ "I manage a shop that specializes in handmade accessories, but I've run out of flint. I need it to make my items." — Isha (Breath of the Wild)
- ↑ "If only I had 10... Just 10... If some kind vai would give me 10 pieces of flint, I could offer a nice reward..." — Isha (Breath of the Wild)
- ↑ "I can dream all I want, though... Nothing goes that smoothly in the real world." — Isha (Breath of the Wild)
- ↑ "I use rubies, sapphires, and other gems to make accessories." — Isha (Breath of the Wild)
- ↑ "Each gem type has its own power that it can transfer to whoever wears it." — Isha (Breath of the Wild)
- ↑ "There's nothing I can do about not having any flint, though..." — Isha (Breath of the Wild)
- ↑ "I'm sorry that you came all the way to see me for nothing." — Isha (Breath of the Wild)
- ↑ "Hmm. Well, I do appreciate the gesture... But unless I have 10 pieces of flint to get started with, there's no point..." — Isha (Breath of the Wild)
- ↑ "Oh, of course! Now that I have some flint, I could make a jeweled accessory for you if you're interested in something." — Isha (Breath of the Wild)
- ↑ "The owner's name is actually an alias. Her real name is Jewel. It's a little too coincidental for a jeweler to be named Jewel, so she was embarrassed." — Cara (Breath of the Wild)