|Era||Era of Twilight|
|Family||Mayor Bo (father)|
Ilia is a young girl who lives in Ordon Village. She is Mayor Bo's daughter. She keeps a close eye on Colin and appears to view it as her duty to keep him out of trouble. She is extremely close with nature and heals Epona when she is hurt at the beginning of the game. Though she is the daughter of the mayor, she would rather spend time in the wild.
Towards the beginning of the game, Ilia is hit with an Arrow and kidnapped along with Colin by a group of Bulblins, which leads to Link trying to rescue her. Link eventually locates her in Castle Town, but she does not recognize him when she sees him. Telma reveals that Ilia has lost her memory and cannot even remember her own name. She has been taking care of Ralis, a Zora whom she found collapsed on the road. Telma says that Ilia has a lot of courage and that Link should share his courage with her.
Before she arrived in Castle Town, she was held captive with Impaz by Bulblins in the Hidden Village. Impaz helped her to escape and Ilia gave her the Horse Call, a whistle in the shape of Horse Grass that can be used to summon Epona, as a good-luck charm. Ilia was locked in her room at the beginning of the game making the item for Link but never got the chance to give it to him.
Renado looks after her in Kakariko Village, before Link restores her memory, and she stays there afterwards. After her memory is restored, she gives Link the Horse Call, which is the item that jogs her memory, saying that she made it for him and was going to give it to him before he left.
During Lanayru's narrative of the Fused Shadows, Ilia, along with Link, depict Hyruleans as they watch the creation of Hyrule and the Triforce. Afterwards, she appears blank-eyed, representing the people blinded by the Triforce's power, and attempts to kill Link with a knife, but is instead slayed by Link, as he himself goes blank-eyed and rushes to the Triforce.
During the game's ending, Ilia and the rest of the Ordon children are seen returning to their home inside a carriage. She is last seen witnessing Link's departure from the village.
- Ilia's concept arts show her with the pointed ears of a Hylian, and a mark resembling Navi on her forehead. 
- It is possible to go through the entire game without rescuing Ilia's memory; although her Charm becomes useless in Link's inventory.
Ilia may be from the word Iliad, which is a mythical and historical writing of the Trojan War.
|Names in Other Regions|
- "You know that girl, don't you? It's a real shame... She can't even remember her own name right now. Bless her heart..." — Telma (Twilight Princess)
- Encyclopedia (Dark Horse Books), pg. 276(TP)
- "FATHER! How can you be so easy on him? You're the MAYOR! You should start acting like one!" — Ilia (Twilight Princess)
- "You poor thing... It'll be all right, Epona. I'll take you to the forest spring right now. Once we soothe you in the spirit's spring, you'll feel better in no time!" — Ilia (Twilight Princess)
- "She found this poor boy collapsed in the road, so she did all she could to save him." — Telma (Twilight Princess)
- "More courage in that girl than in all the soldiers of Hyrule, for sure! You lend your strength to her, you hear me?" — Telma (Twilight Princess)
- "Eh? Oh, did you need Ilia for somethin'? Sorry, sonny, but I was told that if you came by today, I wasn't to let you inside. She's locked herself in her room, workin' like crazy on somethin' or other..." — Mayor Bo (Twilight Princess)
- "I... I knew you once... Yes... This feels so familiar... The scent of hay... Long ago... When we were young, you and I... You were always there... You were always beside me... Link. This gift was meant for you. It was something I wanted to give you before you left on your journey." — Ilia (Twilight Princess)
- "Looking carefully at these concept sketches, you can see a mark that closely resembles Navi, the fairy that appeared in Ocarina of Time, on Ilia's brow... I'd be really curious to know what they were planning with that." (Hyrule Historia (Dark Horse Books), pg. 180)