Features and Overview
Ikana Village is what remains of the civilization that lived in the Ikana Kingdom, situated atop Ikana Hill above the Ikana Canyon. Following the collapse of the Kingdom, its inhabitants fled. By the time Link arrives in Termina, only Pamela and her Father live in the ruins of the Village to research the lingering ghosts of the former Kingdom.
Beneath the Well
- Main article: Beneath the Well
Music Box House
- Main article: Music Box House
- Main article: Spirit House
Spring Water Cave
- Main article: Spring Water Cave
|Names in Other Regions|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- Encyclopedia (Dark Horse Books) pg. 246
- "Hey, that's a nice sword you have... Heh, heh... You know...lately, frightening ghosts have been appearing in swarms in Ikana Village across the river. It seems they're the ghosts of Ikana's Royal Family or something. There's no one living there anymore, so I moved nearby. Heh, heh... Now there's only a curious parent and child living there while they research the ghosts... Did I mention that is one niiiiice sword?" — Sakon (Majora's Mask 3D)