Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Hyrule Castle (Cadence of Hyrule)
|Game(s)||Cadence of Hyrule|
Black Stalfos Mage
Entrance to the Castle
Hyrule Castle is where Zelda can be found if Cadence chooses to enter Zelda's Portal. After Zelda is awakened by the power of the Triforce by Cadence, Impa informs Zelda that Octavo kidnapped the King and sealed the Castle with his Golden Lute. After gifting Zelda the Telescope, she instructs the Princess to take the nearby Dagger and flee the Castle. After pushing a Rock upon leaving the Castle's walls, this section of the Castle can be revisited at any time. However, the remaining portions of the Castle cannot be entered until Octavo's Four Champions have been defeated.
Four Sheikah Stones can be found at Hyrule Castle. One is situated just outside the section of the Castle where Impa took refuge. A second can be found just outside the main entrance to the Castle.
- CoH Purple Gargoyle Sprite.png
- Various cutouts of enemies from Crypt of the NecroDancer can be found inside Hyrule Castle, including a cutout of the NecroDancer.
- "Hyrule Castle" — N/A (Cadence of Hyrule)
- "Thank goodness you're awake! We need to get you out of the castle. Your father has been taken, and most of the guards no longer obey our command. The heart of the castle has been sealed by Octavo's Golden Lute. You'll need to find something capable of breaking the seal to save the king! Take this telescope. It should help your search!" — Impa (Cadence of Hyrule)
- "You must hurry, Princess. Take the dagger by those crates. You can break the pots over there with it and head down the stairs." — Impa (Cadence of Hyrule)
- "You did it! You defeated all four of Octavo's champions! Now we can go to Hyrule Castle and put an end to this!" — Trill (Cadence of Hyrule)