Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Features and Overview
Hotel Oasis is managed by Romah. Aside from the usual 20 Rupee cost of a night at an Inn, Romah also offers a popular 80 Rupee spa plan. Romah claims that the spa plan will fill Link with energy and a feeling of resilience to danger. She also mentions that it will relax Link and leave his skin bright and smooth. The spa plan will refill Link's Life Gauge with an additional three temporary Hearts and give him a temporary full wheel of Stamina when he wakes up. During the spa treatment, Romah may comment on how muscular Link is for a Hylian. A Hylian named Tauma can be found reading a book in here. She has been waiting for her spa plan treatment for quite some time. Tauma notices if Link received the spa treatment, mentioning that he looks relaxed and that his skin looks shiny. Malena can be found staying at the Inn during the night.
- "We're an inn, of course, but we also have a special spa plan! A vacation for mind and body!" — Romah (Breath of the Wild)
- "It's really, really popular. So popular, in fact, that we always have a long line of people waiting to get in!" — Romah (Breath of the Wild)
- "The nightly rate is 20 rupees, but we also offer a special spa plan what would bring the total to 80 rupees!" — Romah (Breath of the Wild)
- "The spa plan we offer will fill you with energy and a truly unique feeling of resilience to great dangers." — Romah (Breath of the Wild)
- "And as an extra bonus, it'll feel like years of worry have been washed away, leaving your skin bright and smooth." — Romah (Breath of the Wild)
- "You're pretty muscular...for a Hylian. I like your voe-ish figure." — Romah (Breath of the Wild)
- "Seriously...how long am I gonna have to wait?" — Tauma (Breath of the Wild)
- "You know, your skin looks super shiny, and you look like you haven't got a worry in the world..." — Tauma (Breath of the Wild)