|Hot Spring Water|
A Barrel of Hot Springwater from Twilight Princess
20 Rupees (TP)
|Comparable Item(s)||Mt. Crenel Mineral Water|
Location and Uses
Hot Spring Water can be found in various locations in Majora's Mask. In the Mountain Village of Snowhead, Hot Spring Water appears in the Goron Graveyard after pushing Darmani III's tombstone as Goron Link to allow the Water to flow into the chamber. It can also be found in a Grotto on the Road to Goron Village and Beneath the Well in a chamber with a Dexihand. After being bottled for a while, the Water will cool and become Spring Water.
Hot Spring Water can be used to melt ice, such as Zubora and Gabora's frozen forge in the Mountain Village, the ice sealing the Grotto containing a Hot Spring on the Road to Goron Village, and the Goron Elder who is frozen on the Road to Goron Village. One of the Gibdos from Beneath the Well also requests Hot Spring Water.
Hot Springwater can be taken directly from the Hot Springs in Death Mountain or in Kakariko Village in Twilight Princess. It is full of nutrients and drinking it will replenish all Hearts. Hot Springwater cools within three minutes, turning into normal Water while losing its health-restoring properties.
A shop in Hyrule Castle Town run by a Goron and his son supplies Hot Springwater from Death Mountain. However, since the bridge leading to the Eldin Province was destroyed, they are unable to get a supply of Water to the shop. Even after the bridge is repaired by Malo Mart's fund-raising efforts, one of the Gorons sits by the bridge, saying he is too tired to retrieve Water from the mountain. He then mentions that being doused with some Springwater would give him the energy he needs. If talked to, Gor Liggs in Kakariko Village gives Link a Barrel full of Hot Springwater which he must safely carry through Hyrule Field to Hyrule Castle Town and throw on top of the tired Goron. After being revitalized by the Water, the Goron is able to restock his shop with Hot Springwater, giving Link a free sample as thanks.
Once the Goron's shop has been stocked, Hot Springwater can be given to the Goron just south of Town, who says he can break through a rock wall blocking the path to southern Hyrule Field if he could have some of the Water for an energy boost. Once he has received the Water, he is able to break the wall in a day by rolling into it, thus opening the path.
- In Majora's Mask, both regular Spring Water and Hot Spring Water can be used to remove Sun Blocks.
|Names in Other Regions|
|Japanese||温泉水 (Onsen Sui)||Same as English|
|FrenchCA||Eau de source chaude (MM3D)||Same as English|
|FrenchEU||Source d'Eau Chaude||Same as English|
|German||Heißes Quellwasser||Same as English|
|Italian||Acqua termale||Thermal water|
|SpanishEU||Agua de Manantial Caliente||Same as English|
|SpanishLA||Agua caliente de manantial (MM3D)||Same as English|
- "Here is the plan, my brother: I will prepare some hot springwater, and you will douse that young one to revitalize him." — Gor Liggs (Twilight Princess HD)
- "Hot Spring Water
Watch out, it's piping hot! Use it with , , or before it cools." — Inventory (Majora's Mask 3D)
- "H-h-hooo. If only I had water from the Hot Spring beneath the great hero's grave...then I could melt the ice off of my brother." — Goron (Majora's Mask)
- "Your Hot Spring Water cooled. Now it's just plain old spring water!" — N/A (Majora's Mask)
- "Hot Spring Water Use it with (C) before it cools." — N/A (Majora's Mask)
- "You got hot springwater! It's full of nutrients, but drink it while it's hot." — N/A (Twilight Princess)
- "Death Mountain hot springwater. Set it to [B] and drink it with [B] to replenish all hearts. If it cools down, it will be just water." — N/A (Twilight Princess)
- "Hot springwater cools as time passes, so if you do not hurry, you will end up with plain old cold water, my brother!" — Gor Liggs (Twilight Princess)
- "Bathe in it to moisturize the skin! Drink it to restore health! Famous Goron hot springwater, THIS WAY!" — Goron (Twilight Princess)
- "My father cannot get any hot springwater to sell, so lately he just sits outside the eastern gate." — Young Goron (Twilight Princess)
- "Ahhhh... At times like these, I wish I could douse myself with piping hot springwater..." — Goron (Twilight Princess)
- "But it is strange... Even though they say the bridge has been repaired, my young one in Castle Town fails to return... I am sure he is hanging his head somewhere around the west gate right at this moment. Here is the plan, my brother: I will prepare some hot springwater, and you will douse that young one to revitalize him." — Gor Liggs (Twilight Princess)
- "If I took a drink of that, I would feel so strong, I could probably get rid of these rocks!" — Goron (Twilight Princess)
- ProbablyButter, If there's a small step up in front of a sun block, you can "melt" them with HSW., Twitter, published January 16, 2018, retrieved September 15, 2018.
- ProbablyButter, LOL, the water doesn't even have to be hot., Twitter, published January 16, 2018, retrieved September 15, 2018.