Honey and Darling's Shop
|Honey and Darling's Shop|
Honey and Darling's Shop in Majora's Mask 3D
Features and Overview
Honey and Darling's Shop is located near the Shooting Gallery in East Clock Town. It is open from 6 AM to 10 PM. The shop is a gaming center where Link can play three types of minigames, with the game changing daily. There are fewer targets when playing as Deku Link, to make up for bubbles' slow firing and travel speed. Deku Link will also be given infinite Magic for the duration of this minigame.
The prize for getting a perfect score on any given day is a Purple Rupee worth 50. However, if Link manages to get a perfect score for all three challenges during the same three-day cycle, he will earn a Piece of Heart on the Final Day. In Majora's Mask 3D, Link receives Fishing Hole Passes instead of Purple Rupees.
- If Link hits Honey & Darling during any of the minigames, they will tell him to stop and exclaim how much it hurts. While they do this, the timer is temporarily paused.
- Shooting the two targets outside the shop causes Rupees to fall out of the targets.
|Names in Other Regions|
|French||Manège des Amoureux||Lovers' Merry-Go-Round|
|FrenchCA||Arcade des amoreux (MM3D)|
|German||Spiele-Center "Liebling und Schätzchen"|
|Italian||Giostra di Tesoro e dolcezza|
|SpanishEU||Salón Recreativo de "Darling y Honey"||Darling and Honey's Recreative Hall|
|SpanishLA||Salon recreativo de Darling y Honey (MM3D)||Darling and Honey's recreative hall|
- "Honey & Darling's Shop / A Gaming Center. Changing Daily!" — N/A (Majora's Mask)
- "Target Range / Honey & Darling's Shop / 6 a.m. to 10 p.m." — N/A (Majora's Mask)
- "But it looks like he can shoot bubbles, so let's let him play, Darling." — Honey (Majora's Mask)
- "H-H-Honey!!! He...He got a perfect score three days in a row. This is all we have left to give him, Honey." — Darling (Majora's Mask)
- "That hurts!" — Honey & Darling (Majora's Mask)