Honey and Darling's Shop
|Honey and Darling's Shop|
Features and Overview
Honey and Darling's Shop is located near the Shooting Gallery in East Clock Town. It is open from 6 AM to 10 PM. The shop is a gaming center where Link can play three types of minigames, with the game changing daily. It costs 10 Rupees to play one of the shop's games.
All three minigames involve hitting the targets around the platform in the given time before the music Honey and Darling dances to finishes. The timed games take place on a rotating and raising platform, making the aiming necessary in these games difficult. If Link falls off the platform, the game is over. As with other minigames in Majora's Mask, Link is given infinite ammunition for all three of the minigames.
In Bombchu Gallery, Link must hit the targets with Bombchu, which will climb up the walls. The targets can be destroyed either by the Bombchu directly colliding with it or by the Bombchu exploding near it.
In Bomb Basket, Link must throw Bombs into the baskets. The baskets are at different heights, requiring Link to aim with the raising platform. The Bombs will still go into the baskets even if the aim is slightly off.
In Target Shooting, Link must shoot the targets on the wall with either a Bow or with Deku Link's bubbles. There are fewer targets when playing as Deku Link, to make up for bubbles' slow firing and travel speed. Deku Link will also be given infinite Magic for the duration of this minigame.
The prize for getting a perfect score on any given day is a Purple Rupee worth 50. However, if Link manages to get a perfect score for all three challenges during the same three-day cycle, he will earn a Piece of Heart on the Final Day. In Majora's Mask 3D, Link receives Fishing Hole Passes instead of Purple Rupees.
- If Link hits Honey & Darling during any of the minigames, they will tell him to stop and exclaim how much it hurts. While they do this, the timer is temporarily paused. By repeatedly alternating between hitting them and hitting targets, Link can complete the minigame with many seconds remaining.
- Shooting the two targets outside the shop causes Rupees to fall out of the targets.
|Names in Other Regions|
|French||Manège des Amoureux||Lovers' Merry-Go-Round|
|FrenchCA||Arcade des amoreux (MM3D)|
|German||Spiele-Center "Liebling und Schätzchen"|
|Italian||Giostra di Tesoro e dolcezza|
|SpanishEU||Salón Recreativo de "Darling y Honey"||Darling and Honey's Recreative Hall|
|SpanishLA||Salon recreativo de Darling y Honey (MM3D)||Darling and Honey's recreative hall|
- "Target Range / Honey & Darling's Shop / 6 a.m. to 10 p.m." — N/A (Majora's Mask)
- "Honey & Darling's Shop / A Gaming Center. Changing Daily!" — N/A (Majora's Mask)
- "But it looks like he can shoot bubbles, so let's let him play, Darling." — Honey (Majora's Mask)
- "H-H-Honey!!! He...He got a perfect score three days in a row. This is all we have left to give him, Honey." — Darling (Majora's Mask)
- "That hurts!" — Honey & Darling (Majora's Mask)