We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Fish Rock is a statue of a fish located in the north-western part of Hometown Prairie. When Chiko loses her Fairy Doll, she tells Tingle that it was eaten by a fish. To get the doll back, Tingle must interact with Fish Rock, which will cause it to spit out the doll. Once Tingle delivers the doll back to Chiko, the young girl will show him the entrance to the Hero's Shrine.
Fish Rock is one of the locations that Tingle can mark on his map for the Map-Seller. She will reward Tingle with 50 Rupees for marking it.
- Main article: Hero's Shrine
Hero's Shrine is the location of a monument to Port Town's guardian, Dazzle Lyphos. The statue of Dazzle Lyphos blocks the entrance to the first dungeon, Hero's Shrine, but Chiko shows Tingle the entrance once he returns her Fairy Doll. She claims to have found it by accident when playing with her doll.
The Husband's Grave is the final resting place of the Master Mapper, the late spouse of the Map-Seller. It is the first mapping landmark that Tingle can draw. It is here that Tingle receives the map of the Hometown Prairie, after he accepts the Map-Seller's request for help.
- Main article: Port Town
- Main article: Rupee Tower
Rupee Tower is a structure that is designed to take Tingle to Rupeeland, as promised by Uncle Rupee. It rises from the Western Pool after Tingle throws a certain amount of rupees into it. Tingle gains the ability to travel to new locations as Rupee Tower continues to rise whenever Tingle throws enough rupees into it. The top of the tower sports a diving board, which Tingle must use in conjunction with his Balloon to descend to these new areas.
- Main article: Western Pool
Tingle is called to the Western Pool by Uncle Rupee, who promises the middle-aged adventurer a more exciting life. There, Uncle Rupee tells Tingle of Rupeeland and that to enter it, he must throw Rupees into the pool.
Tingle begins his journey inside his home, where he is contacted by Uncle Rupee, who is offering the middle-aged adventurer entrance into Rupeeland, instructing him to go to the Western Pool. Tingle can only save by using the Terminal inside his house.
50 Rupees and an Empty Jar can be found immediately to the right once Tingle enters his house.
Tingle can also create Recipes from Ingredients that he finds on his journey by mixing the Ingredients in his Pot. The Tingle Fireworks Recipe is obtained from talking to Pinkle at the Terminal.
Minor Enemies and Traps
|Names in Other Regions|
- "Hey you! Do you know something? Just now, when I sensed you coming... I got a really bad feeling... My intuition is never wrong... I have to warn you... You are going to... ...DIE!" — Aba (Freshly-Picked Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland)
- "Don't look so scared! I was kidding! All I meant was this is a dangerous place to be strolling round... You really should enrol in "Aba's Battle Class."" — Aba (Freshly-Picked Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland)
- "Today I think she said something about fish... She must mean that Fish Rock, north-west of Hometown Prairie..." — Chiko's Mum (Freshly-Picked Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland)
- "Boo hoo! A fish ate my fairy!" — Chiko (Freshly-Picked Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland)
- "Yippee!! My fairy! My fairy! You found my fairy! Thank you!! I'll show you something! Come to the town hero's statue! Come on! I'll go there first! I'll wait for you there!" — Chiko (Freshly-Picked Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland)
- "GREETINGS! I AM THIS TOWN'S LEGENDARY HERO... I'm going to give you a reward for finding my fairy!" — Chiko (Freshly-Picked Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland)
- "Hello! I was playing with my fairy here the other day... She got a bit carried away and kicked the town hero... This came loose! Go through here and you can go under the ground! The Armourer said that there was something good under the ground... What can it be?! See you later!" — Chiko (Freshly-Picked Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland)
- "Hello, young man. I am the town Map-Seller! My husband was a Master Mapper, but he passed away..." — Map-Seller (Freshly-Picked Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland)
- "You're just a passer-by but if you can help me, I'll reward you! Would you help me draw my map?" — Map-Seller (Freshly-Picked Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland)
- "Thank you, young man! As my hands shake, I can't draw properly. Here you are! The map of the Hometown Prairie!" — Map-Seller (Freshly-Picked Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland)
- "Hey! Tingle! Yes, you...the 35-year old man over there... The daily grind has got you down... ...but you can escape this dull existence... If you don't want to miss this chance... ...get to the Western Pool!" — Uncle Rupee (Freshly-Picked Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland)
- "Save your game or talk with me using this terminal." — Pinkle (Freshly-Picked Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland)
- "The firework recipe is in your rucksack. Check it for details! Got the ingredients? Then try making fireworks right away! What will happen? Tee-hee!" — Pinkle (Freshly-Picked Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland)
|Regions in Freshly-Picked Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland's First Continent|
Click on an area