|Use(s)||Seeing Hint Ghosts|
|Comparable Item(s)||Lens of Truth|
Location and Uses
The Hint Glasses are received from the Fortune Teller north of Kakariko Village. When equipped, they give Link the ability to see Hint Ghosts. This allows him to access hints if stuck at a certain area in exchange for a Play Coin.
- The Hint Glasses bear a striking resemblance to Groucho glasses.
|Names in Other Regions|
|French||Lunettes occultes||Occult Glasses|
|Italian||Occhiali mistici||Mystic Glasses|
|SpanishEU||Gafas de las pistas||Hint Glasses|
|SpanishLA||Lentes de las pistas||Hint Glasses|
- Encyclopedia (Dark Horse Books), pg. 127
- "I can see the future in my crystal ball. And I have seen that there is a gift in your near future. Very near. As in...NOW! Those are the Hint Glasses." — Fortune Teller (A Link Between Worlds)
- "Those glasses allow the wearer to behold things amazing and strange!" — Fortune Teller (A Link Between Worlds)
- "For if you're in a place where you feel hopeless and stuck, look at the world through those glasses. You may just catch a glimpse of a Hint Ghost. Such ghosts give you tips and tricks from the great beyond." — Fortune Teller (A Link Between Worlds)
- "If you find yourself stuck on a puzzle, a Hint Ghost will give you a hint in exchange for a Play Coin." — N/A (A Link Between Worlds)