Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Hint Ghosts are invisible ghosts that appear in numerous areas, in both the overworld and inside of dungeons, usually close to a puzzle. Their appearance resembles a question mark, and can be seen reading a book which they refur to when asked about near by puzzles. As they are invisible, they can only be seen by wearing the Hint Glasses obtained from the Fortune-Teller in Hyrule. By paying them a Play Coin, the ghost will give Link a hint on how to solve a nearby puzzle.
|Names in Other Regions|
|Korean||힌트 유령 (Hinteu Yulyeong)||Same as English.|
|SpanishEU||Fantasma de las pistas|
|SpanishLA||Fantasmas de las pistas|
- "The Hint Ghost is studying its book." — N/A (A Link Between Worlds)
- "Hint Ghost" (Art & Artifacts (Dark Horse Books), pg. 355)
- "Hint Ghosts will give you hints in exchange for Play Coins." (A Link Between Worlds manual, pg. 10)
- "Would you like to offer 1 Play Coin? Remember, once you give it up, you can't get it back." — N/A (A Link Between Worlds)
- "If you use the Hint Glasses, you'll be able to see Hint Ghosts" (A Link Between Worlds manual, pg. 10)