Hero of Light
|Hero of Light|
Hero of Light
Four Swords Adventures
In Four Swords Adventures, the Hero of Light is a term given to the player who helped the other Links the most in the multiplayer mode of Hyrulean Adventures. The decision is made by private ballots on each player's Game Boy Advance screen. Being chosen as the Hero of Light will increase bonuses for that Link.
The Hero of Darkness is the player voted most destructive after each round. The Link voted as Hero of Darkness will temporarily gain a color scheme similar to Shadow Link, and lose bonus points.
BS Zelda: Ancient Stone Tablets
In BS The Legend of Zelda: Ancient Stone Tablets, the Hero of Light is the title given to the game's central characters, who are actually the avatar characters of the BS-X. The characters are otherwise supposed to be based on the player as the character's name and gender reflects the player's broadcast ID.
Six years after the events of A Link to the Past and during Link's absence, Hyrule's peace and tranquility comes to a sudden end as Princess Zelda begins to have reoccurring dreams of a coming evil. She and Aginah, the brother of Sahasrahla, later witness a flash of light within the forest and find a child when they go investigate and take him or her to rest at Sahasrahla's old hideaway. While they are confused by the child's strange tunic and concerned that Link hasn't returned to Hyrule, Zelda starts to wonder if the child may be endowed with the power of courage, and believe him or her to be the Hero of Light.
The young hero soon embarks on a quest to find several ancient stone tablets to help discern the onslaught of evil. With the help of the Fortune Teller, the trio later learns that though Link had defeated Ganon previously, the King of Evil's spirit had lived on through his malice. Ganon had learned of the Hero of Light's power and had coveted it, hoping to use it to be fully reborn, and had subsequently summoned the hero into Hyrule. Using the Silver Arrows, the Hero of Light battled Ganon and defeated him. With peace restored to Hyrule, the hero then disappears in a flash of light.
- "The Hero of Light is the player who helped the most during the previous round..." (Four Swords Adventures manual, pg. 19)
- "In three- or four-player games, the Heroes of Light and Darkness are determined by secret ballot on the GBA screens." (Four Swords Adventures manual, pg. 19)
- "As people vote for the Hero of Light, his bonus points increase." (Four Swords Adventures manual, pg. 19)
- "..And the Hero of Darkness is the player who caused the most problems." (Four Swords Adventures manual, pg. 19)
- "As people vote for the Hero of Darkness, his bonus points decrease." (Four Swords Adventures manual, pg. 19)