If Link speaks to Fledge before the Wing Ceremony, he can help him deliver barrels into the Knight Academy kitchen, and Henya will thank him for doing Fledge's job. If Link breaks any of the pottery near her, she will get angry at him and demand he cleans the mess, eventually threatening him if he continues to break them. If the young hero breaks even more objects near her, she will threaten that she will get him expelled from the Knight Academy. However, she never follows through on this threat, no matter how many times Link breaks her Pots.
- If Link takes a seat at one of the cafeteria tables near her, she will tell him that he missed breakfast and if he wants food, he will have to come back later when lunch is ready.
|Names in Other Regions|
Concept art of Henya from Hyrule Historia
- "What's taking the lunch lady so long? I'm going to have a word with her later." — Pipit (Skyward Sword)
- "She is spirited and quick to offer opinions. She cares for the students at the Knight Academy, where she has worked for 25 years." — Fi (Skyward Sword)
- "Henya final version" (Hyrule Historia (Dark Horse Books), pg. 23)
- "His name is Rusta, and he is an elderly dreamer and husband to Henya, who works at the Knight Academy." — Fi (Skyward Sword)
- "What's all this? I thought I told Fledge to carry that! Bah, it's probably for the best... That skinny boy would probably have gotten flattened. Say...don't you have some important ceremony or some such today? Hmph! Well, thanks for the help." — Henya (Skyward Sword)
- "What do you think you're doing?! You'd better clean that up!" — Henya (Skyward Sword)
- "Enough already! You little brat! Do that again, and you'll be mopping soup stains for a week!" — Henya (Skyward Sword)
- "I've had it! I'm going to have a word with the headmaster about having you expelled!" — Henya (Skyward Sword)
- "You're too late for breakfast. We stopped serving hours ago. You'll have to wait for lunch!" — Henya (Skyward Sword)