Hateno Village is a location in Breath of the Wild.
- 1 Features and Overview
- 2 Nomenclature
- 3 See Also
- 4 References
Features and Overview
Hateno Village is a permanent Hylian settlement located in East Necluda. Since the destruction of the Kingdom of Hyrule by Calamity Ganon, Hateno is the larger of only two Hylian permanent settlements that survived after the Great Calamity. The survival of Hateno Village is owed largely to the successful defense effort at Fort Hateno.
The Myahm Agana Shrine is located in the Village and the Hateno Ancient Tech Lab overlooks the Village from a large hill to the east. The peaceful Village contains an Inn and a few shops, including the East Wind General Store, an Armor Shop and the Dye Shop. The environment is decorated by two large working windmills, several Blue Flame lamps and several Apple Trees.
- Main article: East Wind
East Wind is a general goods store. Pruce is the shopkeeper there. Ivee and Azu sleep upstairs at East Winds. Ivee can be found sweeping and greeting customers out front during the day. Ivee's Recipe Book can be read and lists Recipes for Mushroom Risotto, Poultry Pilaf, and Egg Pudding.
- Main article: Firly Pond
Hateno Ancient Tech Lab
- Main article: Hateno Ancient Tech Lab
- Main article: Hateno Pasture
Kochi Dye Shop
- Main article: Kochi Dye Shop
Link is able to change the color of his clothing and Armor at the Kochi Dye Shop. The cost is 20 Rupees and Link must also provide five Materials to create the Dye. The shop is operated by Sayge with the help of his wife, Senna.
- Main article: Link's House
Myahm Agana Shrine
- Main article: Myahm Agana Shrine
The Great Ton Pu Inn
- Main article: The Great Ton Pu Inn
Prima manages the counter of The Great Ton Pu Inn, where Link can stay to restore health and pass the time. Worten can also be found drinking on the Inn's patio or resting inside the Inn at night. An older man, Leop, welcomes visitors and encourages them to visit the Inn. During the day, just outside the Inn, Manny stands near a Donkey stable. Link can speak with Manny to begin the Side Quest, "A Gift for My Beloved", where Manny attempts to woo Prima.
Ventest Clothing Boutique
- Main article: Ventest Clothing Boutique
- Main article: Zelkoa Pond
|Names in Other Regions|
|Japanese||ハテノ村 (Hateno Mura)||Hateno Village|
Hateno Mura is a corruption of 果ての村 (Hate no Mura), meaning "village at the end," referring to its placement at the far eastern border of Hyrule.
|FrenchEU||Village d'Elimith||Elimith's Village|
- A Gift for My Beloved
- Bolson Construction
- East Wind
- Firly Pond
- From the Ground Up
- Hateno Ancient Tech Lab
- Hateno Pasture
- Hylian Homeowner
- Kochi Dye Shop
- Link's House
- Myahm Agana Shrine
- The Great Ton Pu Inn
- The Sheep Rustlers
- The Spring of Wisdom
- The Statue's Bargain
- The Weapon Connoisseur
- Ventest Clothing Boutique
- Zelkoa Pond
- "I'm watching the windmills. They have to maintain a steady speed or the consistency of the flour will be off." — Rhodes (Breath of the Wild)
- "Well you can just call me Pruce. I'm the shopkeeper of East Wind here." — Pruce (Breath of the Wild)
- "Ivee's Recipe Book
Today's Recipe: Mushroom Risotto
Ingredients: Hylian Rice (one bundle) Goat Butter (one serving) Hylian Shrooms (approximately a few) Rock Salt (exactly "a little") Note: Use a hearty salmon instead of Hylian shrooms for a fish-lover's dish!
Today's Recipe: Poultry Pilaf
Ingredients: Raw Bird Drumstick (just toss a few in) Raw Bird Drumstick (actually, a few more) Goat Butter (measure out "a little") Hylian Rice (one "suitable amount") Bird Eggs (a few should be fine) Note: Inaccurate measurements only make the dish more de-lish!
Today's Recipe: Egg Pudding
Ingredients: Bird Eggs (a few should do) Fresh Milk (a few bottles) Cane Sugar (let's say...several servings) Note: Cane sugar can be tough to come by, but the dish will fail without it." — Ivee's Recipe Book (Breath of the Wild)
- "And the total price is just 20 rupees!" — Sayge (Breath of the Wild)
- "Choose five ingredients you'd like to use in your dye!" — Sayge (Breath of the Wild)
- "If you want to get your clothes dyed, pop inside and talk to my husband. Trust me, you can't miss him." — Senna (Breath of the Wild)
- "To be straight with you, this is actually my store! So come hang out when you've got some time." — Seldon (Breath of the Wild)