The map of Harrow Island
Treasure Map x4
Features and Overview
Harrow Island is hidden north of a triangle of rocks in the northwest of the southeastern sea. Its location is revealed by a Yook on the Isle of Frost after Link has obtained the Azurine. It does not appear on the Sea Chart until he sails close enough for Ciela to spot it and mark its location.
Harrow Island is home to a Digging Game. It is separated into two by a wall that spans the width of the Island. The southern half contains a geyser that becomes active once Link pays to play the minigame. This allows him to walk on top of a raised section, where there are a few Jars, as well as access to the northern half where the minigame takes place. This area is a large, empty field divided into four parts by stone tiles.
The minigame is run by a Gossip Stone north of where Link docks the SS Linebeck. For a fee of 50 Rupees, Link can dig up 10 treasures and keep them. The treasures that Link can find are Rupees, Treasure Maps, and Rupoors. The Gossip Stone will notify Link when he has dug up his tenth treasure. Link can leave the Island at any time, but his fee will not be refunded. If after 10 treasures have been dug up Link digs two more times, he will be fined 100 Rupees by the Gossip Stone at the entrance. If he digs once more, he will be fined all of his current Rupees leaving him with nothing. If Link digs again, he will be banned from playing. To play again, he must pay 300 Rupees.
Occasionally, a spirit named Lucky Lee will be dug up. If Link pays it 50 Rupees, it will give him a choice to pick between a large or a small Treasure Chest. These Chests may contain a small prize of 40 Rupees, an average prize of 150 Rupees, or a large prize of 200 Rupees. The Treasure Chests may also contain nothing, in which case Link must pay an additional 100 Rupees.
|Names in Other Regions|
|FrenchCA||Ile Bonnepelle||Goodshovel Island|
|German||Goldgräber-Insel||Gold Digger Island|
|Italian||Isola Buca||Hole Island|
|SpanishEU||Islote del Hoyo||Hole Islet|
- Encyclopedia (Dark Horse Books) pg. 284
- "So you know about Harrow Island, right? It's this small island west of here..." — Yook (Phantom Hourglass)
- "Look there! That island isn't marked on our charts, Link! And it looks like we can dock there! There! I've just added the isle to your chart!" — Ciela (Phantom Hourglass)
- "The fee is only 50 Rupees. The only rule: you can dig up just 10 treasures." — Boing Statue (Phantom Hourglass)
- "Just between you and me, I can say that a treasure map is buried out there!" — Boing Statue (Phantom Hourglass)
- "Oh, I almost forgot: among our treasures are unlucky prizes for unlucky souls." — Boing Statue (Phantom Hourglass)
- "OK! Thanks for playing! You've dug up 10 treasures and thus end your session! Please return to the entrance!" — Boing Statue (Phantom Hourglass)
- "You can leave without finishing. But I can't refund your fee." — Boing Statue (Phantom Hourglass)
- "I warned you so much not to dig, but still you did! So... As a penalty, I will take 100 Rupees from you! Now don't do it again!" — Boing Statue (Phantom Hourglass)
- "Oh, no! You dug one more time! As a penalty, I will collect all the Rupees you got!" — Boing Statue (Phantom Hourglass)
- "How many warnings is it going to take?! I'll tell you. NO more warnings! Because you're now banned from playing here!" — Boing Statue (Phantom Hourglass)
- "Then if you're really sorry, we will let you play again for a cost of 300 Rupees. Want to play again and have your ban lifted?" — Boing Statue (Phantom Hourglass)
- "A strange voice rises from deep inside the hole..." — N/A (Phantom Hourglass)
- "I'm Lucky Lee, the lucky spirit that dwells on this island! I'm here to bring you luck! If you pay me 50 Rupees, you can win big, big, big! Want to try your hand at my game of luck?" — Lucky Lee (Phantom Hourglass)
- "Well, then! Let's start! Say there was a large treasure chest and a small treasure chest... Which do you choose?" — Lucky Lee (Phantom Hourglass)
- "A tiny winner! And so you win a consolation prize of 40 Rupees. Come again!" — Lucky Lee (Phantom Hourglass)
- "You're a so-so winner! Yep, sorta lucky, fella! You won 150 Rupees! Come again!" — Lucky Lee (Phantom Hourglass)
- "You're a big winner! You're one lucky fella! You won 200 Rupees! Come again!" — Lucky Lee (Phantom Hourglass)
- "Oh, no! You lost! You must pay 100 Rupees! Come again!" — Lucky Lee (Phantom Hourglass)
|Regions in Phantom Hourglass|
Click on an area