|Era||Era of Twilight|
Hannah, alongside Kili and Misha, stand outside of the STAR Game tent in Castle Town. If Link beats the STAR Game, the girls become his fans and will follow him around whenever he gets close. If he comes up and surprises them, the trio will cheer, create three Hearts, then run away into the throng of Castle Town.
- Hannah's outfit, along with those of Kili and Misha, are likely a reference to the three Golden Goddesses. Hannah is reminiscent of Farore.
Hannah's name means "grace" and "favour" in Hebrew.
- "These three 10-year-old girls are always out in a group, and they’re all in love with the same boy." (Twilight Princess HD Prima Official Game Guide (Prima Games), pg. 14)
- Encyclopedia (Dark Horse Books), pg. 276 (TP)
- "EEEEEEK! It's HIM!" — Kili, Hannah, and Misha (Twilight Princess)
- "Once you complete this level of the “STAR Tent” minigame, head outside, and watch as Kili, Hanna, and Misha shriek and swoon over you! They drop three Hearts, then skip away, disappearing en route to the fountain." (Twilight Princess Prima Official Game Guide (Prima Games), pg. 270)
- Given Name HANNAH, behindthename.com.