Hannah from Twilight Princess
Hannah, alongside Kili and Misha, stand outside of the STAR Game tent in Castle Town. Although initially enamoured with Purlo, if Link beats the STAR Game, the girls will transfer their affections to him, becoming his fans and following him around whenever he gets close. The three of them will watch Link's performance during STAR Games and if spoken to, will debate which of them is his biggest fan. If he comes up and surprises them in the street, the trio will cheer, create three Hearts, then run away into the throng of Castle Town.
- Hannah's outfit, along with those of Kili and Misha, are likely a reference to the three Golden Goddesses. Hannah is reminiscent of Farore.
Hannah's name means "grace" and "favour" in Hebrew.
- The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD — PRIMA Official Game Guide (Prima Games) pg. 14
- Encyclopedia (Dark Horse Books) pg. 276 (TP)
- "EEEEEEK! It's HIM!" — Kili (Twilight Princess)
- "EEEEEEK! It's HIM!" — Hannah (Twilight Princess)
- "EEEEEEK! It's HIM!" — Misha (Twilight Princess)
- The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess — PRIMA Official Game Guide (Prima Games) pg. 270
- Given Name HANNAH, behindthename.com.