Hannah from Twilight Princess
Hannah, alongside Kili and Misha, stand outside of the STAR Game tent in Castle Town. If Link beats the STAR Game, the girls become his fans and will follow him around whenever he gets close. If he comes up and surprises them, the trio will cheer, create three Hearts, then run away into the throng of Castle Town.
- Hannah's outfit, along with those of Kili and Misha, are likely a reference to the three Golden Goddesses. Hannah is reminiscent of Farore.
Hannah's name means "grace" and "favour" in Hebrew.
- (Prima Games) pg. 14
- Encyclopedia (Dark Horse Books) pg. 276 (TP)
- "EEEEEEK! It's HIM!" — Kili (Twilight Princess)
- "EEEEEEK! It's HIM!" — Hannah (Twilight Princess)
- "EEEEEEK! It's HIM!" — Misha (Twilight Princess)
- The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess — PRIMA Official Game Guide (Prima Games) pg. 270
- Given Name HANNAH, behindthename.com.