Location and Uses
Created by Groose, the Groosenator is a railed weapon equipped with a catapult that fires Bomb Flowers in Skyward Sword. The Groosenator is accompanied by tracks that circle the Sealed Grounds, allowing it to freely move upon and aim anywhere. Groose unveils it to Link when The Imprisoned breaks free for the second time. Link and Groose must use it to temporarily stun The Imprisoned, allowing Link to land on it and strike the spike on its head. The third time The Imprisoned breaks free, the Groosenator will stop it from flying. However, the road to Groose's Bomb Flowers will become blocked by rubble, so Link must launch himself onto The Imprisoned's head to attack the spike and seal it for the final time.
Whenever Link needs to use the Groosenator, the Up Button on the Control Pad must be pressed to set up the shot. The machine's position can then be adjusted with the Control Stick while the target is aimed at with the Wii Remote. The A Button is used to fire the Bomb Flower. Once Link fires the Groosenator, he must wait until Groose shouts at him to fire once again.
After Link has obtained the three parts of the Song of the Hero from the three regions on the Surface, Groose will offer to transport him to different Mini-Games found around the Surface or the Sky using the Groosenator, which can also serve as a faster alternative to flying on Link's Loftwing.
|The Sky||The Surface|
|Clean Cut||Thrill Digger|
|Dodoh's High Dive||Rickety Coaster|
|Bug Heaven||Thunder Dragon's Lighting Round|
|Names in Other Regions|
|German||Mächtiges Katapult||Mighty Catapult|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- "I call it...the Groosenator!" — Groose (Skyward Sword)
- "To halt The Imprisoned's advance, you need to use The Groosenator" — Tutorial (Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition)
- "Duh huh huh! Try not to drool on your shirt as you stare at this amazing superweapon I've been working on! I call it...the Groosenator! [...] I don't care how beefy you are--you're bound to stumble for a few moments after taking one of my big bombs to the body!" — Groose (Skyward Sword)
- "Not good! The road crumbled, and I can't get to the rest of my bomb stash! What do I do?! Link! Come up to the temple, and make your way over here. Hustle up!" — Groose (Skyward Sword)
- "Link, we're in trouble! I can't get to my stash of bombs! All right... Link! We've got no choice! You've got to get up onto that ugly thing's head! Quick now!" — Groose (Skyward Sword)
- "The Groosenator is ready for action! Just press to set up the shot!" — Groose (Skyward Sword)
- "Adjust the machine's position with , and aim at your target with the Wii Remote. Once your shot's set, let that scaly creep have it!" — Groose (Skyward Sword)
- "Soon as I'm ready to fire, you'll see my signal appear above . Till then, it's up to you and that sword of yours to keep that thing away!" — Groose (Skyward Sword)
- "This machine of mine can sling you all over the land if you're interested in flying without a Loftwing." — Groose (Skyward Sword)
- "Various keeps have weapons useful against The Imprisoned but only if it is immobile." — Fi (Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition)
- "Master, the enemy is healing itself by magical means. We must attack it with the Groosenator." — Fi (Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition)