Greyson is a Goron miner who works at the Southern Mine in Eldin Canyon. During the day, Greyson mines alongside Dorill and Jengo while his younger brother, Pelison, plays with Axyl. Greyson rests for the night in front of the Mine's Cooking Pot while Bohrin resumes his night shift. Greyson however expresses that he is tired of digging and wishes he could find a job where he could use his strength to make a difference in people's lives.
When Link meets with Hudson at Tarrey Town during the "From the Ground Up" Side Quest, he is eventually asked to find a Goron who would be able to remove the boulders to clear the land for further development. However, due to Bolson Construction's stark naming policy, the Goron's name must end in "son." Link approaches Greyson during his break and offers him the job, who then decides to investigate Tarrey Town and brings Pelison with him. There Link finds that Greyson has accepted the job and is much happier now. As the boulders he breaks contain Gems, his brother Pelison had also opened Ore and More to sell the Gems they find. Greyson will continue to break the boulders in Tarrey Town as Link proceeds with the Side Quest. A house will replace a boulder every time Link refers another person to the Town.
Greyson is also one of the guests present at Hudson's and Rhondson's wedding. He agrees with the vow that Rhondson should name her children in accordance to the Bolson Construction naming policy. Greyson later comments that he did not know there was a wedding planned, and voices his disappointment that he was never told despite having known Hudson for a long time, but is not bitter about it. After the wedding, Greyson will no longer have any work to do and decides to relax. He can be found in front of the Town's Statue of the Goddess thereafter, and sitting beside Ore and More at night.
|Names in Other Regions|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- "My brother should be breakin' rocks around there. Either that or he's zonin' out, heh. He's so much happier than when he was workin' at the Southern Mine. When he's happy, I'm happy!" — Pelison (Breath of the Wild)
- "My little brother, Pelison, even started an ore shop. Check it out when ya get a chance!" — Greyson (Breath of the Wild)
- "I'm a digger here, as you can see. I dig and I dig... Day in and day out... To be honest, I'm sick of it. I feel like...maybe I'm not meant to toll away in obscurity like this. *sigh* Is there a job out there for me that'd let me use my strength to make a difference?" — Greyson (Breath of the Wild)
- "These boulders are driving me nuts. I want to move them out of the way so we can develop the land underneath. It'd really help me out if you could find someone with enough brute physical strength to bust them apart. Yeah, if we're talking brute physical strength, and we are, a Goron would be my first choice..." — Hudson (Breath of the Wild)
- "Oh, and one last wrinkle... Yeah, in accordance with the official Bolson Construction policy, that someone's name must end in "son." If you run into anyone that fits with what I've said, send them here to Tarrey Town for me." — Hudson (Breath of the Wild)
- "Tarrey Town? Never heard of it. What's the deal with that place? Hmm... Hrmm... Akkala... Tarrey Town... So there is somewhere out there that needs me... Hmm, Akkala isn't too far from here. All right! I'm gonna do it! I'm gonna strike while the iron is hot! Thanks for lettin' me know, brother! Pelison and I are gonna head there right away! While I'm at it... Pelison! We're gonna leave!" — Greyson (Breath of the Wild)
- "Yo! Hey! It's you! As you can see, I'm workin' real hard! Hudson praises me a ton for breakin' these rocks. We're findin' some nice ore too!" — Greyson (Breath of the Wild)
- "My brother should be somewhere around here. He's so much happier than he was at the Southern Mine! He gets praised a ton for how fast he can move rocks. I'm sure that makes him extra happy!" — Pelison (Breath of the Wild)
- "Once we started breakin' up the rock here, we found that it's rich in ore. So I've decided to open up shop! I'm not sure why we have so much ore here, but maybe it's because we're close to Death Mountain. Anyway, these here are freshly mined. Be sure to buy a whole bunch!" — Pelison (Breath of the Wild)
- "I'll take that vow!" — Greyson (Breath of the Wild)
- "I was just standin' around when a wedding started outta nowhere and took me by surprise! I've known Hudson for ages, and he never said a word about it. Can you believe that?! Well, it was a nice wedding ceremony, so I guess all's well that ends well!" — Greyson (Breath of the Wild)
- "That sure was a nice wedding ceremony. Well then... There's nothin' left for me to do here, so I'm gonna take it easy!" — Greyson (Breath of the Wild)