Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Gregal the Great
Gregal is a member of the Wind Tribe who is plagued by an evil spirit. When Link fuses Kinstones with the Stranger in Hyrule Town, a warp portal to the Cloud Tops opens up near Link's House in South Hyrule Field. Here, Link finds the sick old man suffering under the spell of a ghost. In order to get rid of it, Link must suck it into the Gust Jar. If he saves Gregal's life, he will be rewarded with 100 Mysterious Shells. If saved, Gregal can be found later restored to full health. If Link talks to him again, he will receive the Light Arrows. However, there is a limited time to do this. If Link ventures toward the Cloud Tops by way of Veil Falls before saving Gregal from the spirit, he will be informed that Gregal has died, making the Light Arrows unobtainable.
|Gregal & the Ghost (Figurine from The Minish Cap)|
Gregal & the Ghost
|An old man plagued by an evil spirit. Coming to his aid will bring you benefit in the end, so if you meet him, you must find a way to help him.|
- The ghost that haunts Gregal resembles a Rupee Wraith.
|Names in Other Regions|
- "In my youth, I was called Gregal the Great! I was even a little famous..." — Gregal (The Minish Cap)
- "I can't believe old Gregal is sick. He was looking so healthy." — N/A (The Minish Cap)
- "An old man plagued by an evil spirit. Coming to his aid will bring you benefit in the end, so if you meet him, you must find a way to help him." — Gregal & the Ghost Figurine (The Minish Cap)
- Encyclopedia (Dark Horse Books), pg. 271 (TMC)