The Great Moblin is the boss of a gang of Moblins who terrorize the populace of Holodrum and Labrynna. In whichever game is played first, Link drives him out of that land. If the two games are linked, he goes into the other land, where Link can further his plot. If the games are not linked, he will not recognize Link in that second land.
In Holodrum, he builds another keep, as more of a fortress with cannons in the walls, shelling anyone who comes near. Link finds his minions surrounding Dimitri, intending to sell him. To rescue Dimitri, Link must pay 80 Rupees.
After Link destroys the Moblin's Keep in Holodrum, the Great Moblin will move into an abandoned house in the south-eastern corner of Sunken City. There, he and his minions make Bombs, restoring their funds to rebuild the Keep once more. If Link drops a Bomb or an Ember Seed on their pile of Bombs and escapes, the house explodes, making the Great Moblin and his henchmen flee. They soon return and rebuild the house, and continue making Bombs once more. Link can blow up this second house too, making them flee again. If Link tries to ignite their pile of Bombs a third time, the Great Moblin will discover his actions. They will then throw Link into the house and proceed to run away as it explodes, killing Link.
|Names in Other Regions|
|FrenchCA||Grand Molblin||Same as English.|
|FrenchEU||Grand Moblin||Same as English.|
|German||Großer Moblin||Same as English.|
|Italian||Grande Moblin||Same as English.|
|SpanishLA||Gran Moblin||Same as English.|
- Oracle of Ages (Wessel) (Scholastic) pg. N/A
- "The Great Moblin lives in his proud keep and tries to swindle a toll from all who pass by." (Oracle of Seasons manual, pg. 0)
- Encyclopedia (Dark Horse Books) pg. 183 (OoS | OoA)
- "You! You, boy! This is the Great Moblin's realm! If you wish to get by alive, pay my toll! Hah, heh!" — Great Moblin (Oracle of Seasons)
- "Bwee! I found somethin' weird! If we catch it and sell it, we'll be rich!!! And the Great Moblin will be very pleased!!!" — Moblin (Oracle of Seasons)
- "Such fine clothes... You must be a high-class girl! Rupees, jewels, everything! Give me your valuables!" — Great Moblin (Oracle of Seasons)
- "Bwee-hee! So it was you! You'll pay!!! An eye for an eye!" — Great Moblin (Oracle of Seasons)