Great Fairy's Sword
|Great Fairy's Sword|
The Great Fairy's Sword from Majora's Mask 3D
9800 Gold (SCII)
Location and Uses
Link can obtain the Sword by collecting all 15 Stray Fairies in the Stone Tower Temple and returning them to the Fairy's Fountain in Ikana Canyon. Doing so will return the Great Fairy of Kindness back to normal, who will thank Link and give him the Sword as a reward for his help.
Unlike the Kokiri Sword, Razor Sword, and Gilded Sword, the Great Fairy's Sword is equipped to the C Buttons as an item rather than the B Button. Being a double-handed Sword, it cannot be used in concurrence with a Shield. To counter this disadvantage, it deals four times as much damage as the Kokiri Sword, making it the most powerful Sword in the game, along with the Fierce Deity Sword. Moreover, Link can use the Sword even if he is jinxed by a Blue Bubble.
- If the B Button is pressed as Link swings the Great Fairy's Sword, Link will start charging a Spin Attack in a pose similar to the one used when Link charges a Spin Attack in Ocarina of Time while using the Biggoron's Sword and Giant's Knife.
|Names in Other Regions|
|Japanese||大妖精の剣 (Dai Yousei no Ken)||Great Fairy's Sword|
|FrenchCA||Épée de la grande fée (MM3D)|
|FrenchEU||Grande Epée des Fées|
|Spanish||Espada de la Gran Hada||Great Fairy's Sword|
The Great Fairy's Sword Badge from Hyrule Warriors
- Encyclopedia (Dark Horse Books) pg. 126 (MM)
- "Oh, compassionate young one! I am the Great Fairy of Kindness. Thank you for returning my broken and shattered body to normal. As thanks, I grant you the Fairy's Sword." — Great Fairy of Kindness (Majora's Mask)
- "With black roses etched into it, the Great Fairy's Sword is the most powerful of all blades." — N/A (Majora's Mask)
- "You got the Great Fairy's Sword! Set it to (C) to use it." — N/A (Majora's Mask)
- "The ultimate sword! Wield it to discover its true power!" — Weapon description (Soulcalibur II)
- The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask - Great Fairy's Sword Spin Attack, YouTube, published June 15, 2013, retrieved May 10, 2016.