The Graveyard Boy from Ocarina of Time 3D
Death Mountain Trail Gatekeeper (father)
The young boy can be found in the Kakariko Village Graveyard during the day while Link is a child. He is Dampé's admiring fan. Link can sell him the Spooky Mask he obtains in the Happy Mask Shop. The boy will pay the exact amount needed for the mask.
The Graveyard Boy previously asked his father, the Death Mountain Trail Gatekeeper, to get him a Keaton Mask. His mother is never seen, but Link can talk to her through the door of their home in Kakariko Village. During the day, she tells Link that her son is off in the Graveyard playing, and at night, she tells him that her child has gone to bed and that he should come back tomorrow.
- Encyclopedia (Dark Horse Books) pg. 239 (OoT)
- "Little kids can't go on the "Heart-Pounding Gravedigging Tour" described on the sign. Since I can't do that, I'm just imitating Dampé the gravekeeper all day. But with my cute face, I'm not heart-pounding at all, am I?" — Graveyard Boy (Ocarina of Time)
- "Gyaah! It's Dampé the gravekeeper! ??? Oh, it's just a mask. I get a different kind of fright from that mask than I get from Dampé... Will you give that mask to me?" — Graveyard Boy (Ocarina of Time)
- "With this mask, I'll be just like Dampé!" — Graveyard Boy (Ocarina of Time)
- "Hey! It's a Keaton Mask!! I asked my daddy to get me one, too!" — Graveyard Boy (Ocarina of Time)
- "Have you been to the Happy Mask Shop that just opened in the Hyrule Castle Town Market? Everyone is talking about it! My little boy pesters me for a popular mask, but I don't have time to go there...So, could you go and get the mask for me next time you are in the Market? If you don't feel like it, that's OK, but...Well, I have no choice, this is my job...sigh..." — Guard (Ocarina of Time)