Grapp is an elderly Goron who is found at the Goron Hot Springs sitting in one of its pools. He dislikes being disturbed while taking he is taking his bath. Grapp expresses that he feels the water there is only lukewarm and would like to bathe in much hotter water, but is unable to due to the Magma Bombs ahead. He tells Link that he should stay away from the Bridge of Eldin as the area past that point is incredibly hot. However, he also admits that the Bridge is inaccessible anyway as Bludo had lowered it to prevent the Divine Beast Vah Rudania's advance.
- "Who's there?! Who's disturbing my bath?" — Grapp (Breath of the Wild)
- "Lukewarm. I'd like to find some reeeally hot water to relax in...but those fallin' rocks make it way too dangerous." — Grapp (Breath of the Wild)
- "But a Hylian like you should stay away from any place hotter than here. That goes double for the area past the Bridge of Eldin. It's scorching there!" — Grapp (Breath of the Wild)
- "In any case, gettin' across the Bridge of Eldin is impossible right now. The Boss probably raised the bridge to keep Rudania from comin' over here." — Grapp (Breath of the Wild)
- "By the way, I don't see many tourists like you equipped to stand up to this heat. I'm impressed!" — Grapp (Breath of the Wild)
- "Even still, don't you go near Rudania. If ya do, no matter how well prepared ya are... you'll be burned to ashes!" — Grapp (Breath of the Wild)