Granté is a half-Hylian, half-Sheikah merchant. He is the son of the researchers Robbie and Jerrin. On the day his father suggested he should explore the outside world, Granté left his family home, the Akkala Ancient Tech Lab, and traveled the world whilst studying Armour before settling in Tarrey Town. He appears in Tarrey Town after some progress is made in the "From the Ground Up" Side Quest and will sell Armor sets to Link that have no other method of being replaced after being sold, such as DLC Armor sets or those found within Ancient Shrines. He will also sell Link a new Hylian Shield for 3,000 Rupees if the original breaks.
Wares and Pricing
Granté's name is derived from pomegranate.
|Names in Other Regions|
|Japanese||グラネット (Guranetto)||Contraction of ポメグラネット (Pomeguranetto).|
|FrenchEU||Nad||Corruption of grenade (pomegranate).|
- "So you went to the left eye of Skull Lake? ... Oh, you don't have to tell me anything. My magical Sheikah nose implant gives me a supernatural sense of smell. Just one sniff tells me everything you did yesterday and what you ate for dinner last night. ... Just kidding. But judging by your dormant sense of humor, I'm guessing things didn't go as smoothly as you had hoped. In any case, thanks for the report. I wish I could give you a reward, but we're short on funding as it is. That's life in Hyrule for ya!" — Jerrin (Breath of the Wild)
- Breath of the Wild – Creating a Champion pg. 101
- "[You're married?] Yes, indeed! Together we run the Akkala Ancient Tech Lab. I've got a son, as well!" — Jerrin (Breath of the Wild)
- "I've got one son. His name is Granté." — Jerrin (Breath of the Wild)
- "Some time later, Jerrin gave birth to a baby boy, a beautiful young one who bore all the features of his mother. We decided to name him Granté, and together we passed the time as a happy family at Akkala Ancient Tech Lab." — Robbie's Memoirs (Breath of the Wild)
- "Granté" — N/A (Breath of the Wild)