Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
Granny's Potion Shop
|Granny's Potion Shop|
Features and Overview
Granny's Potion Shop is operated by Granny in Kakariko Village. However as she is away on an expedition, it is impossible to enter while Link is a child. Once Link returns to Kakariko Village as an adult, he can enter Granny's Potion Shop and purchase Blue Potions from her. Unlike the other Potion Shop, Granny's Potion Shop will remain open at night. After receiving the Odd Mushroom from the Master Craftsman's Son in the Lost Woods, Link can take it to Granny inside her Potion Shop. She will then reduce it down to an Odd Poultice for free and urge Link to return it to him. However, she also cautions Link that the Poultice won't work on monsters, implying that it may be too late for it to be of any use to him.
Wares and Pricing
|Names in Other Regions|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- Encyclopedia (Dark Horse Books) pg. 240
- "Cojiro? Why? Normally only a nice guy like me can tame you... Which means... You... You must be a nice guy! Must be! You must be! Please, Mr. Nice Guy! Please! Deliver this to the old hag in the potion shop in Kakariko Village! This will disappear if you take too long, so you gotta hurry!" — Master Craftsman's Son (Ocarina of Time 3D)
- "That fool! He had to go into the forest. ...I see. Hey, give it to me now!" — Granny (Ocarina of Time 3D)
- "If you see that fool, give this to him. It is the strongest medicine I have ever produced. However, this poultice will not work on a monster..." — Granny (Ocarina of Time 3D)
- "I heard that our boss's house is just behind this house. He doesn't want any of us to know, though." — Carpenter (Ocarina of Time 3D)