Old Man Ulrira
|Old Man Ulrira|
|Era||Era of Light and Dark|
|Family||Grandma Yahoo (wife)|
Grandpa Ulrira is a shy old man who lives in Mabe Village. If Link talks to him face to face in his house, he will tell Link to speak to him through a telephone outside. Wherever Link calls Grandpa Ulrira through a Telephone Booth, he gives him helpful hints on how his current challenge. He is married to Grandma Yahoo, a loud, cheerful old woman who spends her time sweeping Koholint Island with her broom.
In Link's Awakening DX, Link can take a peek through the window of Old Man Ulrira's House. If he does, the Photographer appears and snaps a Photograph of Grandpa Ulrira through the window, revealing his talkative nature.
- If Link makes a call from the phone inside of Old Man Ulrira's House, it dials the number of someone calling himself the Bucket Mouse. After he hangs up, a message appears saying that Link must have dialed the wrong number.
- Encyclopedia (Dark Horse Books), pg. 233 (LA)
- "Old Man Ulrira's House" — Atlas of Koholint Island (Link's Awakening DX)
- "Old Man Ulrira" — N/A (Link's Awakening (Nintendo Switch))
- "Er...Uh...Hmm... How to say... Please call... Outside... ... It seems that old man Ulrira is a shy guy, in person..." — Grandpa Ulrira (Link's Awakening DX)
- Link's Awakening manual, pg. 29
- "'BRRING! BRRING! Hello! It's me, Ulrira! Ask me anything about the island! If you get lost, give me a call! Bye! CLICK!'" — Grandpa Ulrira (Link's Awakening DX)
- "'BRRING! BRRING! BRRING! CLICK! Yeees! It's the Bucket Mouse! Thanks for calling! ...Well... CLICK!' ??? ... You must have dialed a wrong number..." — Bucket Mouse (Link's Awakening DX)
- "DRING DRING! DRING! Hello! Madonna à l'appaouïelle. No darling... CLIC! Tu as dû faire un faux numéro!" — Telephone (Link's Awakening)