Location and Uses
The Spiritual Stone of Fire is a treasure hidden by the Goron race. When the Sacred Realm was sealed, the Gorons were entrusted with guarding it. It is passed down among their leaders. After Link defeats the evil creatures inside Dodongo's Cavern, the Gorons' source of food, he is given the stone by Darunia, the patriarch of the Gorons.
|Names in Other Regions|
|FrenchEU||Rubis Goron (OoT)||Goron Ruby|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- Encyclopedia (Dark Horse Books) pg. 126 (Series | OoT)
- "The Spiritual Stone of Fire, also known as the Goron's Ruby, is our race's hidden treasure...." — Darunia (Ocarina of Time)
- Encyclopedia (Dark Horse Books) pg. 47
- "Why don't you go destroy the monsters inside of the Dodongo's Cavern and prove you're a real man? That way, everybody will be happy again! If you do it, I will give you anything you want, even the Spiritual Stone!" — Darunia (Ocarina of Time)
- "Vous recevez le Rubis Goron! Cette Pierre Ancestrale du feu vous est confiée par les Gorons!" — N/A (Ocarina of Time)