The entrance to Gorko Tunnel.
Features and Overview
Gorko Tunnel is an underground passage located in the northeastern end of the gorge between Gortram Cliff and Gorko Lake, in Eldin Canyon. The Tunnel is said to conceal the "secret of the hero." Gonguron, the brother of Bladon, can be found inside the Tunnel excavating it to uncover its secret. A lit Cooking Pot for Cooking can also be found inside.
As part of the Side Quest "A Brother's Roast", Bladon asks Link to go to Gorko Tunnel to find his brother. There it is discovered that Gonguron has collapsed from hunger and cannot continue excavating. Bladon, who arrives shortly after, asks Link to bring back a Rock Roast from Gortram Cliff so he can cook it for his brother. After Gonguron eats the cooked Rock Roast, he finishes excavating the Tunnel, and it is discovered that the secret is the Kayra Mah Shrine.
|Names in Other Regions|
|Japanese||マルゴ坑道 (Marugo Kōdō)||Marugo Tunnel|
Marugo is the Japanese name for Gorko.
- "Gorko Tunnel" — Map (Breath of the Wild)
- "I wonder when my little brother will come home... He can't really be searchin' for the secret of the hero in the depths of Gorko Tunnel... Right?" — Bladon (Breath of the Wild)
- "*cough* *wheeze* Phew! I'm spent. To think that somewhere behind all this rubble is the secret of the hero... I know I'll become really great and important if I can find it! My only problem is that I don't have the strength to go on. My belly's empty and and rumblin' like mad! What to do..." — Gonguron (Breath of the Wild)
- "I need you to do me a favor! As a brother, I can't just sit idly by. I have to help him! Exit here and head down the hill to Gortram Cliff. There you can find rock roasts rollin' around. I need ya to please grab one of 'em for me." — Bladon (Breath of the Wild)
- "WOW! There it is! The hero's secret has revealed itself to me!! Weird... I feel like I've seen somethin' like this before in Goron City..." — Gonguron (Breath of the Wild)