|Era||Era of Twilight|
The second-most powerful elder in the Goron society of Death Mountain, Gor Ebizo is also the oldest looking. He is the second Goron elder found in the Goron Mines. Once Link finds him, he will give him a Key Shard which will aid him on his quest to rescue Darbus inside the mines. His greatest wish is to be able to sell wares to multiple people before he passes away, which is possible if Link gives enough donations. He can be seen dancing in the Malo Mart Kakariko branch later in the game, after Malo Mart has extended into Hyrule Castle Town. Gor Ebizo appears to have a speech impediment, saying "brudda" instead of brother.
- Gor Ebizo's appearance is very similar to that of the Goron Elder from Majora's Mask, as both are doddering old Gorons with unusually long hair and very large lips.
|Names in Other Regions|
|Japanese||ドン・エビーゾ (Don Ebīzo)|
- "He is also easygoing and short, and he carries a device you need to assemble." (Twilight Princess HD Prima Official Game Guide (Prima Games), pg. 14)
- Encyclopedia (Dark Horse Books), pg. 277 (TP)
- "Countless years have rendered the long-haired Gor Ebizo old and frail. He is the second most powerful elder in Goron society." (Twilight Princess HD Prima Official Game Guide (Prima Games), pg. 14)
- "His fondest wish, is to work with some type of young entrepreneur selling wares to adventurers." (Twilight Princess HD Prima Official Game Guide (Prima Games), pg. 14)