|Habitat(s)||Oracle of Seasons|
Woods of Winter
|Health||Breath of the Wild|
|Spoils||Breath of the Wild|
Oracle of Seasons
While unnamed in Oracle of Seasons, Link can be tasked to slay a golden Moblin by speaking to the golden-robed Old Man south of the Gnarled Root Dungeon. The Golden Moblin can be found in the Woods of Winter during the autumn after Link has spoken to the Old Man. This golden Moblin takes more hits to kill than a standard Moblins, though if Link is capable of slaying it alongside the three other golden beasts, the aforementioned Old Man will gift Link the offense-boosting Red Ring.
Breath of the Wild
Hyrule Compendium Entry
Golden Moblins in Breath of the Wild are exclusive to the Master Mode included in The Master Trials DLC Pack. In Master Mode, golden enemies like Golden Moblins appear as the strongest variety of each enemy. Golden Moblins have a high amount of health at 1620. They are said to be Silver Moblins who were struck by lightning and mysteriously transformed. Due to this, they are resilient to electric attacks. They equip strong Weapons that have various bonuses. They will often throw objects or Bokoblins at Link while fighting. When defeated, they may drop Moblin Horns, Moblin Fangs, Moblin Guts, Amber, Opal, Topaz, Rubies, Sapphires, and Diamonds.
- Encyclopedia (Dark Horse Books) pg. 193 (OoS)
- "Golden Moblin" — Hyrule Compendium (Breath of the Wild)
- "If you want true power, then slay the four golden beasts that roam the land. Then I shall grant my power to you." — Old Man (Oracle of Seasons)
- "You have slain all four golden beasts! Sir, you are worthy of true power. Take it!" — Old Man (Oracle of Seasons)
- "With brutal strength and extreme resilience, this type of Moblin somehow surpasses Silver Moblins in sheer power." — Hyrule Compendium (Breath of the Wild)
- "It is said they are actually Silver Moblins who mysteriously transformed after being struck by lightning." — Hyrule Compendium (Breath of the Wild)
- "Perhaps that is why they have such a high tolerance for electric attacks." — Hyrule Compendium (Breath of the Wild)